Is Your Sexual History As Impressive As You Think?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Is Your Sexual History As Impressive As You Think?
Quote:Is Your Sexual History As Impressive As You Think?
Well... It's about as unimpressive as I thought. I was kind of fucked up as a kid. Either that or I just got better at hiding it as an adult. I had a very dubious outlook on sex and intimacy in general. I was 24 the first time I even held hands, and it certainly wasn't for lack of opportunity. As a young adult in the Navy, in Japan surrounded by hot girls, I'd straight out turn down girls whom I was attracted to for reasons I can't even begin to rationalize. I sometimes gloat about the fact that I had more people try to kill me before my first sexual encounter than I've slept with in the 12 years since. Even today, my girlfriend has issues with her back that were worsened by her pregnancies which makes sex quite uncomfortable for her. I'm amazed we even managed to have two kids. It's like the second I touch her she's pregnant.

Age 36, two sexual partners, three relationships total. I think I can count on my fingers my number of sexual encounters overall. When I start feeling sexually frustrated, which happens quite often, I just go work out until I can't walk anymore.

Anyway, end of rant about how screwed up I perceive myself to be.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2015, 08:36 PM
(29-05-2015 08:26 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
Quote:Is Your Sexual History As Impressive As You Think?
Well... It's about as unimpressive as I thought. I was kind of fucked up as a kid. Either that or I just got better at hiding it as an adult. I had a very dubious outlook on sex and intimacy in general. I was 24 the first time I even held hands, and it certainly wasn't for lack of opportunity. As a young adult in the Navy, in Japan surrounded by hot girls, I'd straight out turn down girls whom I was attracted to for reasons I can't even begin to rationalize. I sometimes gloat about the fact that I had more people try to kill me before my first sexual encounter than I've slept with in the 12 years since. Even today, my girlfriend has issues with her back that were worsened by her pregnancies which makes sex quite uncomfortable for her. I'm amazed we even managed to have two kids. It's like the second I touch her she's pregnant.

Age 36, two sexual partners, three relationships total. I think I can count on my fingers my number of sexual encounters overall. When I start feeling sexually frustrated, which happens quite often, I just go work out until I can't walk anymore.

Anyway, end of rant about how screwed up I perceive myself to be.

Has your girlfriend tried yoga? There's a woman in my yoga class who swears by it for her back pain. I do a lot of yoga myself and I can see how it could really help loosen your back.
29-05-2015, 08:40 PM
"I lied. Let me do it again" Laughat

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
29-05-2015, 09:55 PM
51% meh

This thing isn't even as good as the old purity test we used to do in highschool.

Plus, it takes nothing with regards to quality or variety into consideration.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
29-05-2015, 11:24 PM
Well I've only dropped 3 percent in 6 years or not shifting the range so far, so that's something

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
29-05-2015, 11:44 PM
(29-05-2015 01:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sex History Calculator Drooling

http://slate.me/1eD4oAD

We’ll have to throw the outliers out to get a median (DLJ Dodgy )

I was surprised where I came in (pun intended). Big Grin

Yah it basically said I'm a slut. Drinking Beverage

No surprise. Blush

94 percent have done less. Blink

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-05-2015, 02:51 AM
I'm with the 7% of 23 year olds with a big ol goose egg

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
30-05-2015, 03:56 AM
I need to update my percentage Angel

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
30-05-2015, 04:10 AM
You're kidding me? Female, 40 years old, 4 sexual partners since 18 and I've done the deed with more people than 50 percent of my peers??

I thought I'd be right at the other end of the scale. I don't think this is correct.
30-05-2015, 06:24 AM
Plugs in info!
Male
30 years old
Submit
Quote:4 percent of your peers have also had no sexual partners

huh...I could had sworn it would had been much lower than that.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ