Is a Nuclear Armed Israel Dangerous?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Is a Nuclear Armed Israel Dangerous?
Right now there is talk of Iran and North Korea being dangerous "regimes" or as bush boy called it the "axis of evil". North Korea and Iran hasn't invaded another country nor has it ever sent it's military for any reason outside it's country to conduct military operations in 4 decades and in the case of North Korea even longer. North Korea was defending itself against the west attempts to take South Korea and divide the country, and Iran was defending itself against western backed and armed Hussein in Iraq.

Israel on the other hand has sent it's military beyond it's borders more frequently and has shown through actions that it desires to control areas outside it's borders through use of military force.

Why is Israel not considered a threat to world peace in the mainstream media while North Korea and Iran are? What is the criteria for being a threat to world peace if Israel isn't on the list of countries considered a threat to world peace?

Note: Israel denies the existence of it's nuclear weapons so it doesn't have to abide by world standards in nuclear weapons possession, and since Israel denies they have them, it is illegal for any Israeli citizen to say that Israel has them or to even acknowledge them in any way.

So if you are a citizen of Israel and you are planning on spewing the bullshit line that Israel doesn't have nuclear weapons I will post aerial pics of these nuclear facilities then call your government representatives on you for possession of state secrets on your computer.

Don't spew your bullshit here and deny your country has nukes and we can have a nice civil conversation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: Is a Nuclear Armed Israel Dangerous?
(22-10-2012 05:12 PM)I and I Wrote:  North Korea was defending itself against the west attempts to take South Korea and divide the country, ...

No. The country was divided prior to that. North Korea invaded South Korea in June 1950.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-10-2012, 05:47 PM
(22-10-2012 05:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 05:12 PM)I and I Wrote:  North Korea was defending itself against the west attempts to take South Korea and divide the country, ...

No. The country was divided prior to that. North Korea invaded South Korea in June 1950.

If I go in your house, then I take half of the house and then you try to reclaim the part that I took, are you stealing? NO

Korea was divided by the west then they put in their military puppet leaders, North Korean attack on this stolen part isn't invasion, unless you are imperialist stooge and want to change the definition of invasion.

That is like saying the USSR invaded Russia after the Nazis took almost half the country.

don't be stupid

Is a nuclear armed Israel dangerous or not?
22-10-2012, 05:51 PM
[Image: 24073351.jpg]

Dude, stop saying things everyone already knows as if there's some evil conspiracy behind it. Seriously. Git.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
22-10-2012, 05:52 PM
(22-10-2012 05:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 05:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  No. The country was divided prior to that. North Korea invaded South Korea in June 1950.

If I go in your house, then I take half of the house and then you try to reclaim the part that I took, are you stealing? NO

Korea was divided by the west then they put in their military puppet leaders, North Korean attack on this stolen part isn't invasion, unless you are imperialist stooge and want to change the definition of invasion.

That is like saying the USSR invaded Russia after the Nazis took almost half the country.

don't be stupid

Your ignorance of history is only exceeded by your rudeness. Korea was ruled by Japan until the end of WWII. The regime in the North was no more legitimate than that of the South, so the invasion was not in any sense legitimate.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
22-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Re: RE: Is a Nuclear Armed Israel Dangerous?
(22-10-2012 05:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 05:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  No. The country was divided prior to that. North Korea invaded South Korea in June 1950.

don't be stupid

Yes, All nuclear arms are dangerous no matter who controls them!

All these threads have the same dull message. The U.S. Government and much of the mainstream media promote that America and their allies are a gobal force for good. Israel is their ally which is why they don't fit the evil bill.

So what then, the vast majority here don't agree or like that attitude. It's really all simple.. Yet you keep posting responses as if people here are saying the see this false black and white morality.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
22-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Israel possession of nuclear weapons isn't a "same dull message" it is never talked about in any main stream media, not known by most people, and not even allowed to be acknowledged by Israeli citizens.

I am glad you guys agree with me that Israeli possession of nuclear weapons is dangerous.

I am asking why the mainstream media portrays one as evil and one as not evil, I am challenging the black and white good vs bad nonsense not promoting it.
22-10-2012, 06:27 PM
(22-10-2012 05:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 05:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  If I go in your house, then I take half of the house and then you try to reclaim the part that I took, are you stealing? NO

don't be stupid

Your ignorance of history is only exceeded by your rudeness. Korea was ruled by Japan until the end of WWII. The regime in the North was no more legitimate than that of the South, so the invasion was not in any sense legitimate.

Aside from Israeli possession of nukes being the topic.....

North Korea was defended by Koreans, the south was invaded by foreign troops from the west to kill koreans and impose their own puppet regime. I like how you call north the invader when you don't call western troops going into Korea an invasion. VERY NICE
22-10-2012, 06:28 PM
(22-10-2012 05:51 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  [Image: 24073351.jpg]

Dude, stop saying things everyone already knows as if there's some evil conspiracy behind it. Seriously. Git.

Nobody is saying Israeli possession of nukes is a conspiracy, I am saying they do possess them. thanks for agreeing with me for once that Israel possesses nukes.
22-10-2012, 06:44 PM
I and I, you've committed the cardinal sin: being boring. Also you're an idiot.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post