Is a Nuclear Armed Israel Dangerous?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Is a Nuclear Armed Israel Dangerous?
(22-10-2012 06:44 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  I and I, you've committed the cardinal sin: being boring. Also you're an idiot.

are you one of those fucktards who doesn't want to admit that Israel has nukes, but not to look like a complete fool you just call me names because I say Israel has nukes?

Do you agree or disagree with me that Israel has nukes? You seem to not be able to or don't want to answer the question, which is a strong inclination you are complete moron.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2012, 07:02 PM
So far, they've behaved.
So, for now, I don't see a problem.
22-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Dammit people is it really worth laying into I and I here?

Apart from getting his history a little wrong (Korea was partitioned by the Allies after WW2, Russia set up the North, the US set up the South) what exactly has he done wrong?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
22-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Of course Israel has fucking nukes. Hello! 1960 called! Get with the fucking program! You're telling us all things that we've known for twenty or thirty goddamn years like it's breaking news or some shit! Which is why you're a boring troll. Seriously, piss off, we have better things to talk about.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
22-10-2012, 07:05 PM
(22-10-2012 07:02 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Dammit people is it really worth laying into I and I here?

Apart from getting his history a little wrong (Korea was partitioned by the Allies after WW2, Russia set up the North, the US set up the South) what exactly has he done wrong?

Read all his threads.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
22-10-2012, 07:06 PM
(22-10-2012 07:05 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Read all his threads.

I'm not particularly bothered about what he's posted elsewhere. If he's posted shit somewhere else then give him shit back there. Is there really any need to carry it over to this thread?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
22-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Yes. Whenever he gets run out of one thread, he starts a new one.

His first thread was essentially, "The US gave money to Al Qaeda thirty years ago during the Soviet-Afghani war, therefore the US and Al Qaeda are best buds and Al Qaeda does the US's bidding." Idiot.

His second was, "Stalin wasn't such a bad guy, everything you've heard about him is just propaganda." Idiot.

Now he's probably going to go into some anti-Israel rant, and I might agree with him except that he's plainly doing it because "PROPAGANDA OMGLOL" rather than any reasonably considered stance on the matter.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
22-10-2012, 07:12 PM
(22-10-2012 07:04 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Of course Israel has fucking nukes. Hello! 1960 called! Get with the fucking program! You're telling us all things that we've known for twenty or thirty goddamn years like it's breaking news or some shit! Which is why you're a boring troll. Seriously, piss off, we have better things to talk about.

nobody said you didn't know and the thread wasn't a revelation that Israel had nukes as if it was news.

you must be stupid.

The thread is about why one country (Israel) is not considered a threat and has used military force outside it's country to attempt to control the region but Iran and North Korea are considered "evil" or a threat when they have not sent their military outside it's borders for decades. Why is Israel not considered a threat if the definition of threat is Iran and North Korea.
22-10-2012, 07:15 PM
(22-10-2012 07:10 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  "The US gave money to Al Qaeda thirty years ago during the Soviet-Afghani war, therefore the US and Al Qaeda are best buds and Al Qaeda does the US's bidding."
I laughed my rear end off at that bit.
The Mujahedin ≠ Al Qaeda.
Separate peeps.
22-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Now you're criticizing Bush's foreign policy and Fox News like it's still relevant. Last thing I heard on the mainstream news about North Korea was the death of Kim Jong Il. Iran's considered a threat because Israel has nukes. One nation having nukes is not as dangerous as two opposed countries having nukes.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.