Is a Nuclear Armed Israel Dangerous?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2012, 07:16 PM
RE: Is a Nuclear Armed Israel Dangerous?
(22-10-2012 07:10 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Yes. Whenever he gets run out of one thread, he starts a new one.

His first thread was essentially, "The US gave money to Al Qaeda thirty years ago during the Soviet-Afghani war, therefore the US and Al Qaeda are best buds and Al Qaeda does the US's bidding." Idiot.

His second was, "Stalin wasn't such a bad guy, everything you've heard about him is just propaganda." Idiot.

Now he's probably going to go into some anti-Israel rant, and I might agree with him except that he's plainly doing it because "PROPAGANDA OMGLOL" rather than any reasonably considered stance on the matter.

Where were you in 2011? The U.S. (NATO) provided the airforce for the rebel armies that were overthrowing Gaddafi. This organization LIFG was started in afghanistan in the mind 90's and it consisted of alqaeda members that were from Libya, then this same group in 2011 gets arms and funding and air support from the west. The west IS funding alqaeda not was. You do know what 2011 is right?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Like I said, boring troll. We went over it in that threat that LIFG is not Al Qaeda and the links between the two are weak at best. You changed the subject. Because you're a boring troll. Idiot.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
22-10-2012, 07:19 PM
(22-10-2012 07:10 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Yes. Whenever he gets run out of one thread, he starts a new one.

His first thread was essentially, "The US gave money to Al Qaeda thirty years ago during the Soviet-Afghani war, therefore the US and Al Qaeda are best buds and Al Qaeda does the US's bidding." Idiot.

His second was, "Stalin wasn't such a bad guy, everything you've heard about him is just propaganda." Idiot.

Now he's probably going to go into some anti-Israel rant, and I might agree with him except that he's plainly doing it because "PROPAGANDA OMGLOL" rather than any reasonably considered stance on the matter.

OK, and following him round the forum insulting him in every thread he posts makes you better than him, how?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
22-10-2012, 07:19 PM
(22-10-2012 07:15 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Last thing I heard on the mainstream news about North Korea was the death of Kim Jong Il.

Missed the failed missile bit?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17698438
22-10-2012, 07:25 PM
(22-10-2012 07:15 PM)FreudianSlipped Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 07:10 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  "The US gave money to Al Qaeda thirty years ago during the Soviet-Afghani war, therefore the US and Al Qaeda are best buds and Al Qaeda does the US's bidding."
I laughed my rear end off at that bit.
The Mujahedin ≠ Al Qaeda.
Separate peeps.

if you are one of the "we never helped them" peeps then....
This will really make you laugh your ass off

Here is former U.S. national security adviser hanging out with Osama boy
https://www.google.com/search?q=brezinsk...90&bih=583
22-10-2012, 07:29 PM
(22-10-2012 07:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  if you are one of the "we never helped them" peeps then....
This will really make you laugh your ass off

Never claimed that, kiddo.

Keep trying. Maybe some day you'll become a real boy.
22-10-2012, 07:29 PM
(22-10-2012 07:19 PM)FreudianSlipped Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 07:15 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Last thing I heard on the mainstream news about North Korea was the death of Kim Jong Il.

Missed the failed missile bit?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17698438

Forgot about that. That makes me pity them, more than think they're evil.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
22-10-2012, 07:32 PM
(22-10-2012 07:29 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Forgot about that. That makes me pity them, more than think they're evil.

I have hope for Kim Jung Un.
Western taught. Maybe we can see more change in North Korea with him.
22-10-2012, 07:37 PM
(22-10-2012 07:18 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Like I said, boring troll. We went over it in that threat that LIFG is not Al Qaeda and the links between the two are weak at best. You changed the subject. Because you're a boring troll. Idiot.

How stupid are you really?

Hey tard

Fact: LIFG was founded in afhganistan in the mid 90's and consisted of libyans who were in alqaeda or fought with alqaeda.

Fact: One of the men who was in afghanistan in the 90's fighting with alqaeda was a guy named Abdel Hakim Belhadj

Fact: Abdel Hakim Belhadj was then considered a known alqaeda terrorist even to the west.

Fact: When the west started getting some access to gaddafis oil the CIA tracked him down and handed him over to Gaddafi.

Fact: He gets out of jail and in 2011 when the U.S. was creaming her panties over the LIFG guess who the fuck was one the rebel leaders of the LIFG when the U.S. was funding them and arming them. Yeah that same alqaeda fuck Abdel Hakim Belhadj.

I just proved that the U.S. and the west as recently as 2011 helped an organization known to have ties to alqaeda and known to have alqaeda fighters in it's ranks, and that one of the rebel leaders was a known alqaeda operative.

Eat it stupid bitch.

http://www.worldcrunch.com/top-libyan-re...IXzNmcTmRI
22-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Right now during the presidential debate: Iran is the evil bully trying to get nukes and Israel is our friend and the good guys and we must defend them.

Exactly how I said most mainstream media frames the debate.