Is anybody else European?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2016, 09:41 AM
RE: Is anybody else European?
(10-07-2016 09:33 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 09:13 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  I CHECKED! And you're right. It was the preposterous action of Slowminded. I do apoligize. I keep getting you two mixed up for some reason. Similar avatars. I must be getting old. Or it must be because you're both so lovely!

Heart Slo and I are both wood workers. As soon as I get a better camera, I'll post some pics. My old one was shit, and to top it off, the batteries corroded it into oblivion.

Wood workers as in sculptures or wood workers as in buildings and furniture and such? Either way, I'd love to see Smile

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2016, 09:44 AM
(10-07-2016 09:41 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Drinking alcohol free beer is like getting a bad blowjob and not even being allowed to finish. Whats the point?

Exactly!
Speaking of. I'm sure you give excellent blowjobs dear. Don't worry about that.

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
10-07-2016, 09:52 AM
(10-07-2016 09:38 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 09:33 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  So where do you Europeans plan to spend your summer holidays ?

Summerhouse (rented) on the west coast. Beautiful dunes along the rugged coast. Walks with a couple of dogs we're taking care of. Reading. Drawing. Hopefully swimming in the ocean (I highly doubt it). It's gonna be great!

West cost of Denmark I assume? You didn't opt for visiting some wormer parts of the continent?

I'm going to Crete , it will be my 7th time in Greece. This year I am planing to be a bit more lazy then last year when my wife and me tried to cover too much of Spain then it is possible in 10 days.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
10-07-2016, 09:58 AM
(10-07-2016 09:52 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 09:38 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Summerhouse (rented) on the west coast. Beautiful dunes along the rugged coast. Walks with a couple of dogs we're taking care of. Reading. Drawing. Hopefully swimming in the ocean (I highly doubt it). It's gonna be great!

West cost of Denmark I assume? You didn't opt for visiting some wormer parts of the continent?

I'm going to Crete , it will be my 7th time in Greece. This year I am planing to be a bit more lazy then last year when my wife and me tried to cover too much of Spain then it is possible in 10 days.

Yes Smile I would have loved some warm weather, but due to my illness we thought it better to stay close to home (a few hours drive). It's a beautiful area otherwise, but the climate sucks.
Crete sounds great! I've never been to Greece actually. Must go on the "to visit list". They have a lot of ancient stuff to look at, which would be cool!

[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
10-07-2016, 10:02 AM
(10-07-2016 09:44 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 09:41 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Drinking alcohol free beer is like getting a bad blowjob and not even being allowed to finish. Whats the point?

Exactly!
Speaking of. I'm sure you give excellent blowjobs dear. Don't worry about that.

Well, I don't like to brag...
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
10-07-2016, 11:51 AM
(10-07-2016 09:41 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 09:33 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Heart Slo and I are both wood workers. As soon as I get a better camera, I'll post some pics. My old one was shit, and to top it off, the batteries corroded it into oblivion.

Wood workers as in sculptures or wood workers as in buildings and furniture and such? Either way, I'd love to see Smile

I see that Slominded has built some furniture; it's down here:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ding-stuff

I've built structures (homes, additions, remodels) and furniture (book cases, cabinets), tool chests, and picked up wood carving last year, a few months after I retired. Pics once I get a new phone, which is impending.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
10-07-2016, 12:13 PM
(10-07-2016 09:33 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  So where do you Europeans plan to spend your summer holidays ?

Well, part of it at the beach. I do live in the Mediterranean after all. Wink

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
10-07-2016, 12:20 PM
(10-07-2016 11:51 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 09:41 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Wood workers as in sculptures or wood workers as in buildings and furniture and such? Either way, I'd love to see Smile

I see that Slominded has built some furniture; it's down here:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ding-stuff

I've built structures (homes, additions, remodels) and furniture (book cases, cabinets), tool chests, and picked up wood carving last year, a few months after I retired. Pics once I get a new phone, which is impending.

You sound like a very handy person to have around! Once boyfriend and I have a house, you're welcome to come visit! Big Grin
Boyfriend is pretty good with wood too. He build our bed and an incredible aquarium table/stand (which is not trivial with a 325 litre aquarium).
Looking forward to pics of your work!

10-07-2016, 12:21 PM
(10-07-2016 12:13 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  

*Green with envy*

10-07-2016, 01:07 PM
(10-07-2016 12:13 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  

Hey, I didn't even know there was somebody from Italy on the forum. Smile

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's