Is anybody else European?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Is anybody else European?
(06-07-2016 11:06 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Excellent. We can all meet up somewhere for beer and talk about why the Americans are silly and how awesome vikings are Big Grin

I second the motion.

[Image: v8nd3t.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
06-07-2016, 02:00 PM
(06-07-2016 11:22 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 11:06 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Excellent. We can all meet up somewhere for beer and talk about why the Americans are silly and how awesome vikings are Big Grin

I second the motion.

[Image: v8nd3t.jpg]

Skål!

[Image: jelenpivo.jpg]

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
06-07-2016, 02:08 PM
(06-07-2016 06:58 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  I'm just curious. Everybody seems to be on very different time zones than me.
My new friends are always asleep Weeping

I remember when I was about 8 years old and was eating a Popsicle (Frozen ice cream on a stick) It was time to go to class so I stuck it in my pocket and and sat down. The teacher was asking me something that I didn't hear, but presumably was "What do you call a person from Europe?, but I didn't hear so I didn't answer. The girl sitting beside me leaned toward me and said "European." I answered her back
"No I am not that is my Popsicle in my pocket."
[+] 2 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
06-07-2016, 02:16 PM
(06-07-2016 02:08 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 06:58 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  I'm just curious. Everybody seems to be on very different time zones than me.
My new friends are always asleep Weeping

I remember when I was about 8 years old and was eating a Popsicle (Frozen ice cream on a stick) It was time to go to class so I stuck it in my pocket and and sat down. The teacher was asking me something that I didn't hear, but presumably was "What do you call a person from Europe?, but I didn't hear so I didn't answer. The girl sitting beside me leaned toward me and said "European." I answered her back
"No I am not that is my Popsicle in my pocket."

Cute Big Grin

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
06-07-2016, 02:24 PM
[Image: warsteier-radler-zitrone-sixpack-bier.png]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
06-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Hi from the Emerald Isle. I'm always up for a few pints.
Cheers!!

[Image: Eh6Q066.jpg]

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
06-07-2016, 04:36 PM
I was feeling very Welsh until a couple of hours ago.

Weeping

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
06-07-2016, 11:57 PM
(06-07-2016 04:36 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I was feeling very Welsh until a couple of hours ago.

Weeping

Too bad Mr. I-live-on-the-wrong-side-of-the-planet-so-I-can't-come-around-for-a-beer-and-even-if-I-could-I'd-be-no-use-because-I'd-be-completely-jetlagged.
Laughat

[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
07-07-2016, 12:03 AM
So the deal is, everyone brings beers from their own country, or each others in the case of me and my friend Slowminded, and we can learn to say "cheers" in every European language. Except Welsh apparently, thanks to DLJ who's lost his connection to his celtic roots (the celts are almost as cool as the vikings. We take, or at least took, turns kicking English asses. Excellent sport!).

07-07-2016, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 02:58 AM by Slowminded.)
(07-07-2016 12:03 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  So the deal is, everyone brings beers from their own country, or each others in the case of me and my friend Slowminded, and we can learn to say "cheers" in every European language. Except Welsh apparently, thanks to DLJ who's lost his connection to his celtic roots (the celts are almost as cool as the vikings. We take, or at least took, turns kicking English asses. Excellent sport!).

I could bring our beer , but in all honesty yours is much better.
Maybe I should bring rakia for people who need something stronger then beer.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post