Is anybody else European?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 06:22 AM
RE: Is anybody else European?
(07-07-2016 06:11 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 05:36 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Is anybody else European????

Yeah...

About 750 million or so......

Wink

Oh yeah.... There's probably even some outside my apartment right now! Facepalm
Guess I technically don't need the internet to make European friends (I swear I have some non-internet friends too! Haha). It's just that all you TTA people are so nice! Even the terrible-time-zone ones too! Heart

Well I'm not European but I sleep during the day so lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2016, 06:24 AM
(07-07-2016 05:06 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 02:52 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I could bring our beer , but in all honesty yours is much better.
Maybe I should bring rakia for people who need something stronger then beer.

Haha. Carlsberg is shit. I don't know why it's the only one that's made it to an international marked.
Actually I'm a cider girl myself. Proper, English, dry cider. Yum! Oh and cognac. And good, smokey whiskey. And wine obviously.
Actually, I'm not a fan of much made in Denmark. Except for some darker beers. Facepalm
What good alcoholic beverages are made in Serbia?
I don't know much about Serbia I'm afraid, but if I'm in the neighbourhood someday I'm buying a round of whatever is good. Big Grin

I hope you aren't all starting to think I have an alcohol problem! Rolleyes

When you open this bottle, smoke pours out first.
[Image: B110-0111.JPG]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
07-07-2016, 06:25 AM
(07-07-2016 06:13 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  I'm also European. Sleepy

Italian I see. YOU are the guys with the good wine! You'll be the one responsible for bringing wine to our party! Thumbsup

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
07-07-2016, 06:27 AM
(07-07-2016 06:22 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well I'm not European but I sleep during the day so lol

You can be honorary European then. As long as you bring beer!

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
07-07-2016, 06:35 AM
(07-07-2016 06:24 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  When you open this bottle, smoke pours out first.
[Image: B110-0111.JPG]

I actually have one on the shelf right now! It's excellent! You have to smell it in between every sip. You can smell the tar and fishers huts in the rough, scottish lands. Big Grin
Islay whisky is something special. My favourite so far is Laphroaig I think.

07-07-2016, 06:35 AM
(07-07-2016 06:06 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 05:33 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Rakia is our national drink , slivovitza ( plum brandy ) being the most common and best known, but rakia can be made from almost any fruit, best are from quince and pear.
Pelinkovac is also popular , it kinda resembles Jägermeister.
We have some decent wines , but not really a world class.
Our beers are...meh.

Alcohol problem? How can alcohol be a problem ? Big Grin

Sounds delicious. I'll have to try them all on my next vacation in Serbia. You know, so I can compare them! Tongue
Actually, some guy once managed to make wine in Denmark! But it was, supposedly, terrible! Haha. And very expensive, because it wasn't exactly a huge production.

Serbia must have nice weather. Further south than us, and continental climate. I'll put "vacation in Serbia" on my to do list. I have a friend who's originally from Romania, so visiting there is already on the list. Might aswell swing by Serbia when there anyway. Big Grin
Please, do visit. We have great food also and if you are into tall dark and athletic guys there is plenty of those to choose from Big Grin

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
07-07-2016, 06:36 AM
(07-07-2016 06:27 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:22 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well I'm not European but I sleep during the day so lol

You can be honorary European then. As long as you bring beer!

Why bear? Drinking mead would be better I think Tongue

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
07-07-2016, 06:37 AM
(07-07-2016 06:36 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:27 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  You can be honorary European then. As long as you bring beer!

Why bear? Drinking mead would be better I think Tongue

Because bear is really good!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-07-2016, 06:40 AM
(07-07-2016 06:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:36 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Why bear? Drinking mead would be better I think Tongue

Because bear is really good!
Some from small breweries indeed is.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
07-07-2016, 06:45 AM
(07-07-2016 06:35 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Please, do visit. We have great food also and if you are into tall dark and athletic guys there is plenty of those to choose from Big Grin

Haha. I already have a tall, pale, not very athletic guy. I like those. He seems to be the best guy on the planet too. But ofcourse, I've never met any Serbians. Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post