Is anybody else European?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 06:48 AM
RE: Is anybody else European?
(07-07-2016 06:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:36 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Why bear? Drinking mead would be better I think Tongue

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

Because bear is really good!

I've never had liquid bear... Consider Sounds like it'd have a bit of tooth to it.

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
07-07-2016, 06:49 AM
(07-07-2016 06:48 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Because bear is really good!

I've never had liquid bear... Consider Sounds like it'd have a bit of tooth to it.

Tooth adds good flavor.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
07-07-2016, 06:55 AM
Quite an error. And I doubt that liquid bear would be good. Beer though is another matter and I'm happy to live in a country where finding one pleasantly tasting isn't hard.

Also I agree, Carlsberg is shit, just like polish export brands like Tyskie, which seems to be liked at least in Germany.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
07-07-2016, 07:06 AM
(07-07-2016 06:55 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Quite an error. And I doubt that liquid bear would be good. Beer though is another matter and I'm happy to live in a country where finding one pleasantly tasting isn't hard.

Also I agree, Carlsberg is shit, just like polish export brands like Tyskie, which seems to be liked at least in Germany.

Poland has several excellent beers! I've never actually been to Poland either (I need to travel more), but I have good connections. Thumbsup (one of my best friends is Polish and visits regularly)

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
07-07-2016, 07:12 AM
(07-07-2016 07:06 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Poland has several excellent beers!

True.

Quote: I've never actually been to Poland either (I need to travel more), but I have good connections. Thumbsup

Not going here is a good way to not being disappointed with this country. Beer may be good but other things not so much.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
07-07-2016, 07:18 AM
(07-07-2016 06:25 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:13 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  I'm also European. Sleepy

Italian I see. YOU are the guys with the good wine! You'll be the one responsible for bringing wine to our party! Thumbsup

I can bring much more than that! Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
07-07-2016, 07:21 AM
(07-07-2016 07:12 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:06 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Poland has several excellent beers!

True.

Quote: I've never actually been to Poland either (I need to travel more), but I have good connections. Thumbsup

Not going here is a good way to not being disappointed with this country. Beer may be good but other things not so much.

Based on the one I know, the people are nice. Smile

07-07-2016, 07:22 AM
(07-07-2016 07:18 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:25 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Italian I see. YOU are the guys with the good wine! You'll be the one responsible for bringing wine to our party! Thumbsup

I can bring much more than that! Big Grin

Ooooooo spaghetti and meatballs.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
07-07-2016, 07:25 AM
Speaking of drinks, here...have one made by my people. European stock if you go back say 500 years Smile

[Image: Bacardi.jpg]

Let me pour you a drink Miss Day

[Image: mojito-beach-wallpaper-4.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-07-2016, 07:25 AM
(07-07-2016 07:21 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:12 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  True.

Based on the one I know, the people are nice. Smile
Sample is to small to form conclusions. But, yes people here can be nice when they aren't bigoted, chest beating nationalists with authoritarian tendencies.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post