Is atemporal causation possible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Is atemporal causation possible?
(30-03-2015 01:38 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(30-03-2015 01:30 PM)One Above All Wrote:  It's when I moved from "evidence and logic" simply t "logic".
However, to be fair, "simple" is a relative term.

Ah yes, that human logic invention thing that works so well and *definitely* applies to the universe... Tongue

Causality certainly applies throughout the universe. Cause->Effect. No way around that.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Is atemporal causation possible?
(30-03-2015 01:52 PM)One Above All Wrote:  
(30-03-2015 01:38 PM)morondog Wrote:  Ah yes, that human logic invention thing that works so well and *definitely* applies to the universe... Tongue

Causality certainly applies throughout the universe. Cause->Effect. No way around that.

... Causality is an assumption... you haven't *been* throughout the universe. Anyway... I'm done arguing. If you're agreeable, let's drop it.

ETA:
Quote:Established physics does not generally[vague] employ retrocausality. Nevertheless, a number of theories allowing particles or information to travel backward in time have been proposed by prominent scientists or have received meaningful evaluation by the scientific community.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post