Is circumcision really that bad?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2014, 05:52 AM
Is circumcision really that bad?
I need to be circumcised for medical reasons. Is sex really so much less enjoyable after the operation?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2014, 06:01 AM
RE: Is circumcision really that bad?
I have read that it CAN be less enjoyable, up to 80% less in fact. But it is all individual, so it doesn´t have to affect you very much.

Good luck with it Smile
11-09-2014, 06:11 AM
Wouldn't you be better off discussing that question with the doctor who says it is medically necessary, or getting a second opinion?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
11-09-2014, 06:13 AM
(11-09-2014 06:11 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Wouldn't you be better off discussing that question with the doctor who says it is medically necessary, or getting a second opinion?

I´m guessing he will do that as well Unsure
11-09-2014, 06:17 AM
(11-09-2014 06:11 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Wouldn't you be better off discussing that question with the doctor who says it is medically necessary, or getting a second opinion?

I had a second opinion and his said the same i have phimosis (too tight foreskin) and they said its the best thing to do.
11-09-2014, 06:25 AM
I heard there are non-surgical ways to treat phimosis that involve stretching. I'm no doctor but I'd suggest looking into those treatments if it means not lopping off the best part of the wang.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
11-09-2014, 06:33 AM
(11-09-2014 06:17 AM)Antonis Wrote:  

I had a second opinion and his said the same i have phimosis (too tight foreskin) and they said its the best thing to do.

I had similar.

I can't remember the term that's used but it was the penile equivalent of being tongue-tied.

The surgeon 'cut me some slack' (so to speak) but left all intact.

No need to copy my Jewish ancestors.

Big Grin

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
11-09-2014, 06:37 AM
I was circumcised at about 9 years old, so I can't say for sure, but I do know that when getting a handy or my orgasm is in her control, it can still be more than intense enough to push her away or need to stop.

I was circumcised to just below the glans, so the glans are exposed, but the skin on the shaft still moves relatively easy.

I suppose if you're uncut, you're at least partially jerkin yourself off even while having sex with someone else. Once you're cut, you're basically relying on your partners bits for friction.

Also, while it won't always be an issue, you should invest in some briefs, trunks or boxer-briefs for the first couple months. You'll want to probably avoid a free roaming dong rubbing against the fabric of loose fitting underwear.
11-09-2014, 06:40 AM
(11-09-2014 06:25 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I heard there are non-surgical ways to treat phimosis that involve stretching. I'm no doctor but I'd suggest looking into those treatments if it means not lopping off the best part of the wang.

The thing is i had a very short frenulum that caused necrosis to the foreskin of glans.
My doctor said to remove with the hope that this would be enough but it wans't, the pain when i had an erection was huge and the skin still covered glans completely.
11-09-2014, 06:44 AM
I'm sorry to hear of your problem, but the thread title is a bit misleading.

This issue has nothing to do with circumcision of infants which is the most common occurrence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post