Is circumcision really that bad?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Is circumcision really that bad?
(11-09-2014 11:13 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I was circumcised at 21 for the exact same issue (and yes, I started with the snip, and no, it didn't resolve the problem). For the first while (after you've healed) you may find some frustration because of over sensitivity. But after a while you acclimate, and the sensitivity doesn't occur unless you have an erection.

In the long run, I found a marked improvement in my sex life. In fact, personally, I much prefer being circumcised. However, your mileage may vary.

Well, the absence of pain would account for that. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-09-2014, 09:24 PM
(11-09-2014 07:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Before the operation, every thrust was like a chinese burn (I dunno how that translates into Murikan). But after the op... glory be!

Indian burn. You got your slant-eyed devils, we gots ars!

Smartass

Find all posts by this user
13-09-2014, 08:25 AM
If you really are worried, it is possible to regrow the foreskin.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
13-09-2014, 09:39 AM
My son had to get circumcised really young, his foreskin was so tight we couldn't clean it out so he got it cut off via surgery. I got circumcised as a baby because my parents wanted it so I'm still not sure how I feel about that.
13-09-2014, 09:43 AM
(13-09-2014 08:25 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  If you really are worried, it is possible to regrow the foreskin.

Nope

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
13-09-2014, 10:47 AM
(13-09-2014 09:43 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 08:25 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  If you really are worried, it is possible to regrow the foreskin.

Nope

Yes

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
13-09-2014, 10:56 AM
(13-09-2014 10:47 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 09:43 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Nope

Yes

That link talks about surgically adding extra tissue, or stretching existing tissue. It doesn't magically grow back.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
13-09-2014, 11:02 AM
(13-09-2014 10:56 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 10:47 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Yes

That link talks about surgically adding extra tissue, or stretching existing tissue. It doesn't magically grow back.

In addition you can never regrow the nerve endings that are removed. At best restoration just allows the glans to not be exposed.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-09-2014, 11:09 AM
(13-09-2014 11:02 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 10:56 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  That link talks about surgically adding extra tissue, or stretching existing tissue. It doesn't magically grow back.

In addition you can never regrow the nerve endings that are removed. At best restoration just allows the glans to not be exposed.

Don't worry, though, in vitro growth of replacement organs from stem cells is only five to ten years* away from introduction.

*never you mind that it's been five to ten years away for twenty years now

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post