Is dead the solution?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Is dead the solution?
I am very often feeling lonely, isolated, depressed, hopeless and want to die. I don't know who to talk to and what to do anymore. I think I needed help ....

I come here to post this in hoping I will be read something useful so I won't feel the same anymore.

Angel oi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lalida's post
27-03-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Is dead the solution?
(27-03-2016 12:44 PM)Lalida Wrote:  I am very often feeling lonely, isolated, depressed, hopeless and want to die. I don't know who to talk to and what to do anymore. I think I needed help ....

I come here to post this in hoping I will be read something useful so I won't feel the same anymore.

Before you do anything call that number. Don't use a very permanent solution to a temporary problem.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 14 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-03-2016, 12:57 PM
So sorry you are feeling this way. Death is never the solution. Things will always get better even when they feel like they won't. I think it would be a really good idea for you to talk to a therapist about this. You deserve to be happy and enjoy life. Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
27-03-2016, 01:01 PM
(27-03-2016 12:44 PM)Lalida Wrote:  I am very often feeling lonely, isolated, depressed, hopeless and want to die. I don't know who to talk to and what to do anymore. I think I needed help ....

I can help.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-03-2016, 01:03 PM
We are here to listen and to talk.

But please call the number Rev posted first.

Lots of us have been where you are...you can get through this.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-03-2016, 01:05 PM
I also want to say I think you are very brave to admit you need some help. I'm glad you reached out here. I hope you take the next steps to get some professional help. You have the power to turn this whole thing around. Don't let depression win. It doesn't deserve to. You have way too much to offer this world. Way too much to experience in life. Depression doesn't get to win.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
27-03-2016, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2016 02:22 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
I have moved this thread to the personal support section.

Lalida, do you feel like this right now or is this a place you often visit?

It doesn't make sense to apply long term solutions to temporary problems. And I am pretty sure your problems are temporary, they usually are.

Or are you suffering from depression?

You do need help, if you are thinking about it right now, call that number. If you are suffering from depression, you need to get treatment, you don't have to feel that way. We do have meds for that.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
27-03-2016, 02:00 PM

Sad Lalida, that sucks. Please talk to us here, but bear in mind that we're just random people on the internet - if you are able to, please try to talk to a doctor - a mental health professional would be best.

Do you have any idea why you're feeling lonely, isolated and want to die? It is very brave of you to have asked for help. It shows that at some point you are fighting this depression, and fighting it means that there is hope for you to beat it Smile

Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-03-2016, 02:15 PM
Is dead the solution?
Do you know why you feel this way? Tell us a bit of detail and perhaps we can help you sort things out.
Quote:I come here to post this in hoping I will be read something useful so I won't feel the same anymore.
Hopefully we can cheer you up.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
27-03-2016, 02:23 PM
All this seems pretty trite, ... I get that. ... but having been in the EXACT same place you are now, ..... and having moved to a completely different place, please don't do anything precipitous. Slowly, ......inexorably, you can move to a totally different place. Not going to lie. It's going to take some time. But when that happens, you'll be forever happy, you did nothing now, and waited to move away from this. Use your own head as your guide. My first therapist was a total idiot. Total. Idiot. My own advice, is, (if you can swing it), take a vacation to a totally different environment. You are then FORCED to see things "differently".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post