Is everyone still here? It's RAPTURE DAY! LOL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2011, 08:47 AM

Tongue Is everyone still here? It's RAPTURE DAY! LOL
Oddly enough I had a heck of a dream last night about the Rapture happening. There was Christ in the sky, huge numbers of angels and UFO's dead center so that Christ was to the side. Huge billowing gray silver clouds in the background. It was so cool. It looked like the best of every Sci-Fi movie you can imagine, combined with a better scripting for the "Left Behind" movie franchise. Tongue

I think it's all so silly, but wonder how many Christians are in their yards right now looking up.
Poor dears, it's never gonna happen because it's all fict
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2011, 09:22 AM

RE: Is everyone still here? It's RAPTURE DAY! LOL
(21-05-2011 08:47 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Oddly enough I had a heck of a dream last night about the Rapture happening. There was Christ in the sky, huge numbers of angels and UFO's dead center so that Christ was to the side. Huge billowing gray silver clouds in the background. It was so cool. It looked like the best of every Sci-Fi movie you can imagine, combined with a better scripting for the "Left Behind" movie franchise. Tongue

I think it's all so silly, but wonder how many Christians are in their yards right now looking up.

I can't wait for the excuses from this guy. I'm sure it will be something lame, something like "my formula was correct, I simply forgot to carry the 6. Without a doubt, the bible promises us that it will happen in 2017."

The thought of people sitting outside in their lawn chairs, suitcase by their side and scanning the skies is priceless.

On the downside, There were people in the Bay Area attempting to have Vets put their animals to sleep on Friday.
21-05-2011, 09:29 AM

(21-05-2011 09:22 AM)Jumping Atheist Wrote:  
(21-05-2011 08:47 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Oddly enough I had a heck of a dream last night about the Rapture happening. There was Christ in the sky, huge numbers of angels and UFO's dead center so that Christ was to the side. Huge billowing gray silver clouds in the background. It was so cool. It looked like the best of every Sci-Fi movie you can imagine, combined with a better scripting for the "Left Behind" movie franchise. Tongue

I can't wait for the excuses from this guy. I'm sure it will be something lame, something like "my formula was correct, I simply forgot to carry the 6. Without a doubt, the bible promises us that it will happen in 2017."

The thought of people sitting outside in their lawn chairs, suitcase by their side and scanning the skies is priceless.

On the downside, There were people in the Bay Area attempting to have Vets put their animals to sleep on Friday.
That's pathetic! All they had to do was drop $10.00 for the after the rapture pet care service, and it wouldn't have been a problem at all. Wink
I hope no Veterinarian complied. But you know, there are Fundies out there that would claim refusing was a violation of their religious liberty! The beautiful thing is, they wouldn't have time to sue! Tongue

Camping has to have some excuse for this. I like how he scheduled it for Saturday, so that most folks could have that last paycheck and go and live it up one last time on Friday night, before the end comes.

Now, Sunday morning is going to be interesting to see if there are any churches that address the matter of why everyone is still sitting in the pews. Much less the Minister who's in the pulpit.

Of course, being an atheist but walking in as if you're a newbie member of the faithful and starting a conversation with the first person one see's along the lines of;"Phew so you were left behind too? I saw everyone ascending and wondered why I wasn't going anywhere. It's a good thing to know I'm not alone... " Tongue

That would take serious guts, but if a friend tagged along to catch it on cell video, it would be a priceless You Tube installment. Short lived, as the person would be thrown out post haste I'm sure, but still while it lasted it would be a hoot.
21-05-2011, 12:53 PM
I'm still here , they said I exceeded the weight limit on the escalator. Tongue

Also , the pet thing makes my blood boil. Seriously , are they gonna kill their pets every time a nutjob declares the end of days ?!
I wanna see what their bastard prophet uses as an excuse... he should be made to go door to door and apologize for the stress caused to families.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2011, 01:32 PM

Ideally, if any Fundy did kill their pet for this occasion, the Vet's office should forward Camping the bill!
Poor animals! All because Christian religious think animal shave no souls, so there's not a chance they'd be Raptured too. If there was such a thing as Heaven, who that loves animals would want to live for eternity without them?

Two neighbors, in the Development that abuts my property, are having door to door Rapture day parties today. I just got back and the one neighbor, who runs a community Day Care, has the kids running about and playing on the swings and the basketball court. It's a two house joint effort. Any excuse for a party! Now watch, it'll go really quiet over there all the sudden. AngelTongue

[Image: 5697836.jpg]
21-05-2011, 01:35 PM
I'm not sure where I am. I woke up this morning surrounded by fire and brimstone should I be worried? Great Internet connection though

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
21-05-2011, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2011 03:38 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
I'm having a great time down here, I got a presidential suite in hell, I've been hanging out with amazing free thinkers Tongue.

The internet connection is great. The recreational activities are awesome and the gym & spa are simply awesome.

Well guys, if you go to hell, just ask for me Big Grin I'm in a presidential suite, parties and concerts are great too. Well, I have to go now because I'm about to go to play golf with my good friend Carl Sagan, man he have a pretty good swing I doubt I'll be able to win Sad.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-05-2011, 05:32 PM

I think...hmmm...I think...ehm...I think I got raptured! Angel

Either that or the fish I had earlier was quite questionable... Dodgy
21-05-2011, 07:16 PM
(21-05-2011 03:03 PM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  I'm having a great time down here, I got a presidential suite in hell, I've been hanging out with amazing free thinkers Tongue.

The internet connection is great. The recreational activities are awesome and the gym & spa are simply awesome.

Well guys, if you go to hell, just ask for me Big Grin I'm in a presidential suite, parties and concerts are great too. Well, I have to go now because I'm about to go to play golf with my good friend Carl Sagan, man he have a pretty good swing I doubt I'll be able to win Sad.

Awesome youre in hell too im meant to be meeting someone next to satans throne for a game of checkers youre more than welcome to join us. i have to say i am enjoying the heat makes a change from the rain before i was condemned to hell for being one of those evil atheists. you know the thinking type and not the cheerleader to a genocidal alien type. Ive really spent my life barking up the wrong tree Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
21-05-2011, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2011 07:35 PM by riseinside.)
I found this entertaining.

[Image: doom2.jpg]
Oh and I am still here. But everybody drove off from the church across the street right after 6. I can tell you all vehicles were manned.
And it looks like the Family Radio website is no more.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like riseinside's post