Is excubitor just faking it?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Is excubitor just faking it?
(24-10-2013 08:26 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 07:59 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Cool. Not a problem Thumbsup
This forum is like the elephant graveyard where young men who have failed their parents go to wallow in death. Where saints fail to rescue even the most hopeful of them. What sorrow. What despair. It's too much for me. I will move on to greener pastures. Nice work Jasozz. If I can't save you, the only person here who I could have hoped to save, then my time is wasted here.

Have you ever heard of young men who have failed their parents going to wallow in death.....in a fucking elephant graveyard?
pffft Dodgy Bat Shit Crazy!
Like....this much
[Image: 29_guano_in_cave.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2013, 10:32 PM
So is he/she gone ?

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
29-10-2013, 04:15 AM
(28-10-2013 07:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-10-2013 07:33 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Okay - so granted I haven't been on this forum very long - but I am slightly suspicious that Excubitor is really just full of it. That he doesn't actually believe what he is saying - just wants to troll and stir the pot and say the most inflammatory statements he can to effect reactions.

I have trouble believing anyone can honestly be *that* bat shit crazy.

I would love to hear the more senior people chime in?

Wait, wait - hold the bus. Shocking
You were on 'Suscipe Domine' - you know damn well they're are people that crazy.

Yes. For 24 hours. They were just hateful, not necessarily crazy. They also were so sexually repressed that anything other than the vaginal missionary was deemed to be sinful - so it was too much for them to accept homosexuals as normal sexual practice.

I mean, excubitor believes ecocentrism.

I guess I keep thinking my life *has* to be the longest punk in history and any minute now I'm gonna get the punchline.
29-10-2013, 04:25 AM
(28-10-2013 09:02 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Typical Aussie Humour... Scientology bit at 2:18
(Wanker=try hard dickhead)
Not sure how this type of dry humour goes with Americans.

Mate, Americans are just people! We don't have a collective humor. I love dry wit and dry sarcasm! I didn't realize you were Australian. I love the accent. And of course, Hugh Jackman.
29-10-2013, 07:18 AM
(28-10-2013 09:02 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Typical Aussie Humour... Scientology bit at 2:18
(Wanker=try hard dickhead)
Not sure how this type of dry humour goes with Americans.

I love it, very funny!
29-10-2013, 07:21 AM
(28-10-2013 10:19 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 08:26 AM)excubitor Wrote:  This forum is like the elephant graveyard where young men who have failed their parents go to wallow in death. Where saints fail to rescue even the most hopeful of them. What sorrow. What despair. It's too much for me. I will move on to greener pastures. Nice work Jasozz. If I can't save you, the only person here who I could have hoped to save, then my time is wasted here.

Have you ever heard of young men who have failed their parents going to wallow in death.....in a fucking elephant graveyard?
pffft Dodgy Bat Shit Crazy!
Like....this much
[Image: 29_guano_in_cave.jpg]

Simba?