Is he a troll?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Sad Is he a troll?
Youtube--london riot
Comments

Uk deserve this - YOU go into countries killing people and now you face a similar situation at home and call for harsher punishment on the rioters. My advise to the rioters is to call upon Gadaffi and let him arm you with weapons because that's what we do everytime oversea when ever theres a riot.
121max 3 days ago

@121max That was so uncalled for. It happens to every country
MsTaz98 3 days ago(me)

@MsTaz98
We're feeling it here now at home, hopefully now people will understand how governments and innocent people feel when foreign countries intervene in their countries and arm the criminals with weapons to cause arsenal and looting. Thats what we’ve been doing overseas imagine the middle east arming these folks? And calling them “rebels in the UK” yeah you guessed it no funny is it.
121max 2 days ago

@121max So you are saying that innocent people deserve this? That I go to other countries killing people?People in the U.K had nothing to do with Gadafii, it was all politics and David Cameron and his gang. He IS after all the Prime Minister. Sure I can sympathizer with the people of the countries but if you say people in the UK deserve then you worse than this scum.(I lived in a oppressed country that was ran by dictator, if you didn't vote for him he would come around cut of your fingers off)
MsTaz98 2 days ago
@121max I would have been glad if the U.K intervened.
MsTaz98 2 days ago

@MsTaz98
Innocent people don't deserve this anywhere in the world. Yes UK goes to other countries and kills people - innocent people otherwise known as "collateral damage". Quit blaming Cameron, majority voted a terrorist lying Labour government twice and Conservative was no different than its counterpart on foreign policy. You lived in a country run by a dictator cutting off fingers; with a mouth like yours i'm surprised you still have your fingers intact.
121max 2 days ago

@MsTaz98
Generalising dictator’s displays your narrow-mindedness and failure to comprehend the differences amongst them. Highlighting your opinion of UK intervention is a selfish act. Yes you would be glad however how many people share the same views? Let a democratic election take place monitored by an independent state or UN. I’d love to see it happening in the UK first! It's about time this government gets its ass kicked for it's corruption and scandals.
121max 2 days ago

@121max wow.. they is no point arguing with you. I can't believe people like you exist on earth. It's talking to a christian who waited for end of the world. You know what, I am starting to think you are troll! TROLL ALERT PEOPLE!!
MsTaz98 1 day ago

@MsTaz98
Throwing accusations yet again without legitimate connotations - some people lie so much they start believing in their own lies; i.e. Mr Bush and Tony Blair with their weapons of mass destruction. You my dear are another example of the world’s biggest liars to walk this earth. I do wish doctors had a cure for mouth bowel syndrome because you definitely need it, urgently!
121max 5 hours ago

Is he a troll or just a person spewing out hate? Unfortunately I haven't honed my troll sensing skills.
I am so confused, he was just so... urghh! Help people!

And the thing is he from the UK!

Attachment below for evidence

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2011, 01:35 AM
RE: Is he a troll?
My verdict:

[Image: troll.gif]

This looks like trolling. I can tell from some of the logic and from seeing quite a few trolls in my time.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
13-08-2011, 02:03 AM
TL;DR

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~
13-08-2011, 06:04 PM
It's almost a pity in a way, the guy started out with a reasonable, if badly explained point. Yes, our foreign policy is laughable at times and I did find Iran's reaction to our riots rather amusing. However, does our dodgy foreign policy make the riots funny or good in any way? No!

The thing that really irritates me though is this persons totally unprovoked personal attacks, complete bullshit and ad hominems. Just because someone doesn't agree with him he starts spewing out all manner of ridiculous comments and attacks, just proves what a complete tosser this guy is.

To be honest Tazmin someone like that isn't worth the energy it takes to type. You're obviously intelligent and he obviously isn't, it's like a nuclear scientist debating a high-school drop out on physics, there's absolutely no point. However, if you have the right sense of humour and some time on your hands to waste this sort of person can be rather fun, just draw them into the debate, say anything that they won't agree with and appear as ignorant as possible to start getting them wound up and when they start to get really wound up (you can tell by amount of aggression in their posts), let loose with the personal attacks, tell them they must be inbred to be so stupid, anything that comes off the top of your head. Best part is they always come back for more, they don't get that you're toying with them so just piss them off until you start to get bored and then ignore them. They will continue to post vitriolic comments about how you've 'run away' or whatever but I find that part the funniest, by this point I'm doing nothing at all and they are still obviously consumed with rage, still letting it ruin their day Smile.

I know I should be above troll baiting but sometimes I'm just not. I can't help myself Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-08-2011, 09:46 PM
its youtube bro, Trolls lurk on everypage if everyone made a thread everytime they encountered one it would proberly over run the forums.

Just leave him he is not worth the time.

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
13-08-2011, 11:07 PM
(13-08-2011 09:46 PM)James The Brit Wrote:  its youtube bro, Trolls lurk on everypage if everyone made a thread everytime they encountered one it would proberly over run the forums.

Just leave him he is not worth the time.

Tazmin is a particularly precocious 13 yo female. She's a sis instead of a bro. I personally don't think it was a troll, just somebody who would be embarassed by how poorly they showed against a 13 yo girl.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
14-08-2011, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2011 05:06 PM by tazmin98.)
Smile RE: Is he a troll?
Thanks for advice guys... you have been a big help!!Shy

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
14-08-2011, 04:39 PM
I don't think he was 'trolling' ... trolling to me is just acting out to get a rise out of people, to me it seemed as if he generally thought this way.

Most likely he is probably frustrated about the whole ordeal and cannot word it appropriately.

Either way he ended up being unreasonable and unable to explain his points, my advice, just leave him alone... he's worked up and cannot see reason or debate properly.

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
16-08-2011, 11:46 AM
"Uk deserve this - YOU go into countries killing people and now you face a similar situation at home and call for harsher punishment on the rioters. My advise to the rioters is to call upon Gadaffi and let him arm you with weapons because that's what we do everytime oversea when ever theres a riot."

Substitute UK for US and... welcome to our world!!! The only thing I find humorous is that if the comment had been about something that happened in America, and somebody had made that same post about America, no Brit would have found it hateful.

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
16-08-2011, 11:54 AM
(16-08-2011 11:46 AM)sy2502 Wrote:  "Uk deserve this - YOU go into countries killing people and now you face a similar situation at home and call for harsher punishment on the rioters. My advise to the rioters is to call upon Gadaffi and let him arm you with weapons because that's what we do everytime oversea when ever theres a riot."

Substitute UK for US and... welcome to our world!!! The only thing I find humorous is that if the comment had been about something that happened in America, and somebody had made that same post about America, no Brit would have found it hateful.

I wasn't bothered by that comment, I think it's a decent point though he has worded it far too militantly.

What I found hateful was the personal attacks that came later, things like;
'You lived in a country run by a dictator cutting off fingers; with a mouth like yours i'm surprised you still have your fingers intact.'
'You my dear are another example of the world’s biggest liars to walk this earth. I do wish doctors had a cure for mouth bowel syndrome because you definitely need it, urgently!'

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.