Is it OK to have sex with kids?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Is it OK to have sex with kids?
And if not why not?

Most people agree that actions which harm others are wrong, but many actions are illegal which do not harm anyone and are known as victimless crimes. How can society justify criminalizing having sex with kids if it doesn't hurt anyone?

Many assume that a child will be 'traumatized' by having sex with an adult, however this is not true. Firstly ages of consent vary across the world (from 13 in Spain to 18 in California) - proof that there is no consensus on what the minimally acceptable age at which a person can engage in sex is. Secondly much of the 'trauma' (guilt, shame, victimization) felt by 'victims' is in fact caused by society, such as in the case of Africa's 'Witch Children', many of whom genuinely believe they are 'witches' - not because they are but because they have been told they are.

Suppose a child has consensual safe-sex with an adult in a society where this is permitted (and therefore not immoral/taboo etc). In what way would the child be harmed?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Banjofrog's post
13-10-2011, 01:17 AM
RE: Is it OK to have sex with kids?
Well I know a couple of girls, women now, who started having sex at 14-15... Some of them wanted it even sooner, but were a bit afraid. Nothing bad happened to them, they quite loved the sex at that age, as they do now, so I really do not see the problem is someone is horny and want to fornicate. If you have 40 and the other party has 15 then there is a big difference in years, but 20 and 15 is more or less OK and acceptable. It looks normal and natural to me, although I do not practice these kind of things, I'm always looking for someone more my age.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
13-10-2011, 07:27 AM
I think nothing is innocent anymore.

Society makes kids want to grow up faster.........they wish to appear more adult than they are but most of the time I dont think most kids are ready for the responsibility.

If a girl is around 15-16 but looks older.....than I carefully say that if she feels ready to have sex with whoever, then I suppose there is no harm in it.

If a girl looks very young and "childlike" then if an adult wants to have sex with them it does make me wonder at the reasons why.........i just think it would be wrong to have sex.....for the child to then afterwards go and play with toys or something.

If a child is groomed or pressured or tricked into having sex then obviously that is very wrong.

Its funny but when I have had conversations with friends (of both sexes) about the age of them losing there virginity......I would say most said they wish they had waited with retrospect.

I myself had lots of oppurtunites to have sex from the age 13 onwards......but I just didnt feel ready and I waited till I was 18 and I had met a girl who I really really liked.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
13-10-2011, 07:31 AM
Adults with kids is absolutely, unquestionably NOT okay.

The problem here is not the sex but the definition of adult and kid.
Pre-puberty is a child, period. Keep off!
Post puberty sex needs to be judged case by case - not by age but by circumstances. It should be a social matter, not a legal one, unless coercion is involved - in which case it's rape and already a criminal offense, regardless of age... though i would probably judge it more harshly the more helpless the victim was.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 7 users Like Peterkin's post
13-10-2011, 09:57 AM
First of let me say, that if I catch any of you near my kid I'll literally kill you. Like dead. And if any of you have touched my kid, I promise it will take you a very long time to die.

Now, it's wrong. The reasoning being that sex is a very personal thing, a very big commitment as well. Not something to be taken lightly even though it so often is. I almost agree with Peterkin, except that the age that puberty happens is progressively getting younger, while the age of mental maturity is seeming to go the opposite direction.

Mental maturity is far more important than physical. It's what makes a child not be taken advantage of. That age is subjective. But I can tell you it's older than 16. For most people. These days we're bordering on the late 40's. Maybe instead of wondering if a kid is ok to fuck, you should find someone who is your age, then find out if they are your intellectual equivalent. Or is that why people want to have sex with kids in the first place?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like lucradis's post
13-10-2011, 10:04 AM
(12-10-2011 06:09 PM)Banjofrog Wrote:  And if not why not?

Most people agree that actions which harm others are wrong, but many actions are illegal which do not harm anyone and are known as victimless crimes. How can society justify criminalizing having sex with kids if it doesn't hurt anyone?

Many assume that a child will be 'traumatized' by having sex with an adult, however this is not true. Firstly ages of consent vary across the world (from 13 in Spain to 18 in California) - proof that there is no consensus on what the minimally acceptable age at which a person can engage in sex is. Secondly much of the 'trauma' (guilt, shame, victimization) felt by 'victims' is in fact caused by society, such as in the case of Africa's 'Witch Children', many of whom genuinely believe they are 'witches' - not because they are but because they have been told they are.

Suppose a child has consensual safe-sex with an adult in a society where this is permitted (and therefore not immoral/taboo etc). In what way would the child be harmed?
Nice try in justifying your sex offender ways. You should be reported immediately before anymore kids gets harmed around you. How many kids have you victimized at this point?
[+] 4 users Like Jesus H Christ's post
13-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Ok Banjofrog -
Are you at all aware that everything you have just written here are the very things that child predators state? You may have serious issues for which I suggest you seek psychological help.
If you are a troll, peddle your psychosis elsewhere.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
13-10-2011, 10:28 AM
(13-10-2011 10:20 AM)kim Wrote:  Ok Banjofrog -
Are you at all aware that everything you have just written here are the very things that child predators state? You may have serious issues for which I suggest you seek psychological help.
If you are a troll, peddle your psychosis elsewhere.
What do you mean he is clearly a child predator. The only help he needs is to have his penis cut off.
[+] 1 user Likes Jesus H Christ's post
13-10-2011, 10:48 AM
The issue with age is that it should be a reflection of maturity and I don't feel that 18 is actually old enough to reflect the maturity level of an "adult." At least not in America. In other countries, the maturity level of younger individuals may be less than 18 (at least on average) and legal voting and drinking ages reflect that, but not always. I feel like the maturity of the average person is less than it used to be. Perhaps at one point in time declaring an individual a "man" at the age of 13 (bar mitzvahs) was an acceptable age, but I no longer feel that is the case. Young individuals are less mature than they were at one time and more sheltered and protected. Teenagers dating other teenagers is fine because they are likely to be at about equal levels of maturity, but I don't feel that someone who is above the age of 20 should be dating someone who is less than 18. Feelings of "love" and "lust" are defined differently in the mind depending on your maturity level.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
13-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Children should not be able to have sex at what ever age they want. They are not old enough to consider the repercussions nor handle them.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes NotSoVacuous's post
Thread Closed