Is it a "conspiracy" to believe that the U.S. kill it's own citizens with drones?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2013, 10:50 PM
Is it a "conspiracy" to believe that the U.S. kill it's own citizens with drones?
http://rt.com/usa/us-government-drone-killing-660/

Are people that allow their government to do things like this a bigger problem than the government itself that is committing these acts? Is there anyone here that "doesn't care" that their government is doing this?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Is it a "conspiracy" to believe that the U.S. kill it's own citizens with drones?
Banana_zorro

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
22-05-2013, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2013 11:57 PM by fat cat.)
RE: Is it a "conspiracy" to believe that the U.S. kill it's own citizens with drones?
(22-05-2013 10:50 PM)I and I Wrote:  Are people that allow their government to do things like this a bigger problem than the government itself that is committing these acts?

Bigger? They are two entirely different problems.

(22-05-2013 10:50 PM)I and I Wrote:  Is there anyone here that "doesn't care" that their government is doing this?

Doing what, specifically? I don't approve of drone strikes in general, and neither do I care more about strikes on US citizens than strikes on any foreigners.

Edit: Also, the answer to the question in your thread title is "no", because a "conspiracy" is not the act of believing something.
[+] 1 user Likes fat cat's post
23-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Re: Is it a "conspiracy" to believe that the U.S. kill it's own citizens with drones?
Past tense, they are already killing American citizens with predator drones, in 2011, Anwar al-Awlaki, an "alleged" cleric of al-qaeda( a CIA division), and his 16 old son were targeted. It doesn't take much to convince the American people that a man and boy they never met,deserved their fates. BTW,The father was born in New Mexico and his son was born in Colorado, both were murdered 2 weeks apart in 2 seperate drone strikes, authorized by Barack Obama.
23-05-2013, 08:53 AM
(22-05-2013 10:58 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Banana_zorro

I second this.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
23-05-2013, 10:01 AM
(23-05-2013 07:50 AM)blad3runn3r Wrote:  Past tense, they are already killing American citizens with predator drones, in 2011, Anwar al-Awlaki, an "alleged" cleric of al-qaeda( a CIA division), and his 16 old son were targeted. It doesn't take much to convince the American people that a man and boy they never met,deserved their fates. BTW,The father was born in New Mexico and his son was born in Colorado, both were murdered 2 weeks apart in 2 seperate drone strikes, authorized by Barack Obama.

Not that many people here know or are willing to even look into the fact that Awlaki at one point worked for the bush administration, then started speaking against U.S. aggression. Rogue agents just like with the mafia have to be flushed. Bin Laden started going Rogue during the 90's but before that....well he was the sex toy for the CIA.
26-05-2013, 02:25 AM
Sometimes I get a little gassy, but not always.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
26-05-2013, 05:22 AM
(23-05-2013 07:50 AM)blad3runn3r Wrote:  Past tense, they are already killing American citizens with predator drones, in 2011, Anwar al-Awlaki, an "alleged" cleric of al-qaeda( a CIA division), and his 16 old son were targeted. It doesn't take much to convince the American people that a man and boy they never met,deserved their fates. BTW,The father was born in New Mexico and his son was born in Colorado, both were murdered 2 weeks apart in 2 seperate drone strikes, authorized by Barack Obama.

Oh FFS, not another I and I...or did you just make another account to push you opinions as if someone agreed with you?

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
26-05-2013, 02:54 PM
The drone strikes in general are setting us up for much trouble.
The world opinion on this is extremely negative.
We're not doing ourselves any good blowing up taxis in Yemen or Americans.

We prefer to apprehend people "when we can". Seriously? Anyone believing this BS?

Can you say, Benghazi?

Which embassy is next? Which marathon is next?

We cannot defend ourselves again a world that wants us out of it.
It's time to stop thinking that we can.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
26-05-2013, 04:25 PM
It's already happened.

Does it count as a "conspiracy" when the perpetrators openly boast about it?

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user