Is it an ooops?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2016, 05:43 AM
Is it an ooops?
I had messaged someone about the pronunciation of their handle (no, I'm not saying who, to respect their privacy) and they responded but when I tried to respond back I got a note that they had disabled their messages and mine wouldn't go through.

If this was on purpose that's fine but if it was by accident just want t let you know. Smile

Anyway this was my response:

Yay! That's pretty close to what I had in my head. I'm one of those who reads like I'm talking in my head and it really throws me to not be able to know how to pronounce something. lol

Thx Smile

H

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
20-04-2016, 05:56 AM
RE: Is it an ooops?
Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!

Is this a guessing game?

My money's on "Angele".

Am I right?

Yes

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
20-04-2016, 05:58 AM
Stooooop.... behave! Tongue

20-04-2016, 06:07 AM
(20-04-2016 05:43 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I had messaged someone about the pronunciation of their handle (no, I'm not saying who, to respect their privacy) and they responded but when I tried to respond back I got a note that they had disabled their messages and mine wouldn't go through.

If this was on purpose that's fine but if it was by accident just want t let you know.

G'day Heatheness... and others. Smile

T'was I that PM'd an explanation of the "in ya head" pronunciation of my handle, which I say as "sizz", but I definitely don't have PM'ing disabled. Interestingly I never got H's response in my inbox, so I dunno? Maybe one of the mods could comment?

[Image: element-of-confusion-tee.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 6 users Like SYZ's post
20-04-2016, 06:49 AM
(20-04-2016 06:07 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(20-04-2016 05:43 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I had messaged someone about the pronunciation of their handle (no, I'm not saying who, to respect their privacy) and they responded but when I tried to respond back I got a note that they had disabled their messages and mine wouldn't go through.

If this was on purpose that's fine but if it was by accident just want t let you know.

T'was I that PM'd an explanation of the "in ya head" pronunciation of my handle, which I say as "sizz", but I definitely don't have PM'ing disabled. Interestingly I never got H's response in my inbox, so I dunno? Maybe one of the mods could comment?

I just sent you a message. Seems to work... did you get it?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
20-04-2016, 07:12 AM
(20-04-2016 06:07 AM)SYZ Wrote:  

No. I got your message but it gave me the same error.

20-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Ohhhhh so we get to spam Heatheness without her being able to respond. That's AWESOME!!!

*Cackling madly*
[+] 4 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-04-2016, 07:24 AM
(20-04-2016 07:19 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Ohhhhh so we get to spam Heatheness without her being able to respond. That's AWESOME!!!

*Cackling madly*

Silly boy, you know I have no filters... I will bring it to the thread! Tongue

Bring it! Laugh out load

20-04-2016, 07:26 AM
(20-04-2016 07:24 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(20-04-2016 07:19 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Ohhhhh so we get to spam Heatheness without her being able to respond. That's AWESOME!!!

*Cackling madly*

Silly boy, you know I have no filters... I will bring it to the thread! Tongue

Bring it! Laugh out load
Well you do seem to have vastly more experience than me. So I might not know what I'm getting started here.

Don't disregard the folly of youth though.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-04-2016, 07:28 AM
Well that was over quick. Who the fuck fixed it?