Is it better to wait?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2014, 04:47 AM
Is it better to wait?
I am thinking for financial reasons to just wait until the new generation becomes so old that the ps4 or X1 has already put out a brand new system that is their "updated" I.E more memory and slimmer style versions of what they already have out right now.

Would I be missing out on too much if I do this? Plus I think it might be great since it would mean there would be like 20-50 games all under $10.00 I can pick up instead of having had spent like $60.00 when they first came out.

Is it better to wait or just get it now?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
16-08-2014, 08:18 AM
RE: Is it better to wait?
I'm going to switch to PC gaming when I get a viable computer personally. The consoles are going through another "sinking ship" phase.

But if you must go with consoles, it's always a good idea to wait for the price to drop and more games to come out.

[Image: giphy.gif]
16-08-2014, 09:52 AM
That could take a long time.

We got a lot of mileage out of the previous gen...

Some good games are starting to appear on the new consoles. Assassins Creed Unity looks good, and The Witcher 3 looks amazing.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-08-2014, 10:28 AM
The architecture in the next gen consoles are very similar to modern PCs. I have high hopes we will see a lot more games released for both platforms.
28-10-2014, 05:33 AM
(16-08-2014 10:28 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  The architecture in the next gen consoles are very similar to modern PCs. I have high hopes we will see a lot more games released for both platforms.

Yes, agreed with you buddy. hoping for the best.Smile

Dragon city hack tool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user