Is it gay...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Is it gay...
Is it gay that I slept naked next to another naked man last night.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TarzanSmith's post
02-10-2014, 07:43 PM
(02-10-2014 07:18 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Is it gay that I slept naked next to another naked man last night.

It is.
You should consider the seminary.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-10-2014, 07:57 PM
(02-10-2014 07:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 07:18 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Is it gay that I slept naked next to another naked man last night.

It is.
You should consider the semenary.

*Fixt*

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
02-10-2014, 08:29 PM
(01-10-2014 08:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 07:09 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  VERY similar, but it has been determined that gay is slightly better than awesome.

Sorry. Gay is *fabulous*.
Get it right.

Girl...you beat me to it... Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
02-10-2014, 08:38 PM
I think I'm about to take over this thread.

Is it gay that I've dry humped another man.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
02-10-2014, 08:47 PM
Sorry that should not have been in the perfect tense.
It should say; is it gay that I dry hump other men.

- my friend Marc
02-10-2014, 08:50 PM
(02-10-2014 08:47 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Sorry that should not have been in the perfect tense.

It probably is in the normal world, but in a Catholic College, it's probably just what everyone does. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-10-2014, 09:22 PM
(02-10-2014 08:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 08:47 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Sorry that should not have been in the perfect tense.

It probably is in the normal world, but in a Catholic College, it's probably just what everyone does. Tongue

It wasn't in my first year. It wasn't till my second year that we got a first year who was also from an all guys highschool. We were able to play off each other until eventually our entire house joined in. Then this year we were divided into different houses and the gayness has spread.

Also my roommate this year has been called the gayest straight man in musical theater back in Edmonton. He has no limits. He's the guy I slept naked with. Just last week he gave me a bit of a fondle. Which amazingly enough was not my first fondle. Ya, for some reason Catholic schools can get really gay. I think its all the Greek philosophy we do.

- my friend Marc
02-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Yeah, that's pretty gay.

But what about a double dutch rudder?

[Image: giphy.gif]
02-10-2014, 10:52 PM
(02-10-2014 10:35 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Yeah, that's pretty gay.

But what about a double dutch rudder?

I must confess, I had to google it. An excerpt from urban dictionary regarding it's non gayness:

"It's universally accepted as not homosexual because you are only touching your friends elbow, but may be the most intimate non-gay act among two men as they are assisting in the ever beautiful act of masturbation."

I dunno. Still sounds pretty gay to me...

Me and my closest sorority sisters getting together to watch Debbie Does Dallas. Gay or not gay?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post