Is it just me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Is it just me?
Is it just me that thinks god dumped his load into Mary then told Joseph to go ahead and bang her all he wanted to, crass?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: Is it just me?
I still stand by my theory of Jesus being a time-traveller from the future.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
03-01-2012, 12:05 AM

See, you're the type of atheist that has actually crossed over into satanism. You may not think so, or you may not realize it, but it doesn't matter. I know atheist types, and I know your type. You will never convert and you are damned to hell. Your whole mission in life, though you don't think it is, is to get others to agree with you, and by doing so, committ sins they never thought they could do just by laughing at your joke, or worse, telling you off.

I'll do neither. But I want you to know; I know what you are, and I'm not taking the bait.

Hasta.
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2012, 06:57 AM
(03-01-2012 12:05 AM)Egor Wrote:  See, you're the type of atheist that has actually crossed over into satanism. You may not think so, or you may not realize it, but it doesn't matter. I know atheist types, and I know your type. You will never convert and you are damned to hell. Your whole mission in life, though you don't think it is, is to get others to agree with you, and by doing so, committ sins they never thought they could do just by laughing at your joke, or worse, telling you off.

I'll do neither. But I want you to know; I know what you are, and I'm not taking the bait.

Hasta.

Crossed over to Satanism? Laughing at a joke is a sin? As always, I am confused by your logic.
03-01-2012, 07:27 AM
(03-01-2012 12:05 AM)Egor Wrote:  See, you're the type of atheist that has actually crossed over into satanism. You may not think so, or you may not realize it, but it doesn't matter. I know atheist types, and I know your type. You will never convert and you are damned to hell. Your whole mission in life, though you don't think it is, is to get others to agree with you, and by doing so, committ sins they never thought they could do just by laughing at your joke, or worse, telling you off.

I'm afraid the Jesus being born of a virgin story is a joke and has been told too long.

Egor, what do you honestly think is more likely:
1. An unmarried teenager got pregnant and instead of being stoned to death lied about it
2. An unseen god impregnated her

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
03-01-2012, 07:32 AM
Egor Wrote:<hateful stuff>
Nothing new, nothing to see, keep walking.

As for the topic:
I think Mary DID have sexual intercourse. I don't care if it was Joseph or her neighbour or she took drugs and thought it is the holy ghost.

I do like the time travel theory a lot Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
03-01-2012, 08:46 AM
(03-01-2012 07:32 AM)Leela Wrote:  
Egor Wrote:<hateful stuff>
Nothing new, nothing to see, keep walking.

As for the topic:
I think Mary DID have sexual intercourse. I don't care if it was Joseph or her neighbour or she took drugs and thought it is the holy ghost.

I do like the time travel theory a lot Big Grin

If the time travel theory is true, the travel technology may be such that you have to enter the past as a fetus, therefore, Immaculate Conception could have happened, only it was using Mary's womb as a Stargate for Baby Jesus from 2112.

(PS, extra kudos on your quote. Smile )

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
03-01-2012, 09:12 AM
(03-01-2012 07:32 AM)Leela Wrote:  I think Mary DID have sexual intercourse.

If you're talking about my mother, yes, I believe you're right and she did in fact have intercourse. Probably with my father.

If you're talking about Jesus's mother, don't we have to prove that Jesus existed before we agree on what his mother may or may not have done?

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 2 users Like Malleus's post
03-01-2012, 09:28 AM
No we don't because maybe she was pregnant but it wasn't Jesus in her belly but maybe it was Carl or Judy.... just saying....

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
03-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Hey, Jimmy.

Quote:Is it just me that thinks god dumped his load into Mary then told Joseph to go ahead and bang her all he wanted to, crass?

It is pretty crass.

If the immaculate conception thing is true, I feel confident that the Almighty's semen wasn't involved. More of a snap your fingers, I'm omnipotent kinda thing. And to the Catholics, marriage is a sacrament, so God was likely OK with consummation.

If it's not true then you're just being a penis trying to get a rise out of Theists by desecrating what they consider holy and trying to get a cheap laugh out of Atheists by showing them how far you can take the joke.

So yeah, a bit too far in my estimation, crass and a little juvenile for my taste.

Hey, Egor.

Do you just mean blanket term meaningless Satanist slapped on anyone deemed sinful or ungodly or do you mean Anton LeVay Church of Satan Satanist? And technically speaking, he isn't trying to get people to agree with him, his memes are (accepting that memes or other replicators wanting things is metaphorical).

Generally, on time travel,

Time traveling zygotes you buy, but a creator of the universe is right out? Odd logic.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost's post