Is it just me or has american tv gotten dumber ever since I stoped watching it?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Is it just me or has american tv gotten dumber ever since I stoped watching it?
before i go into this I'd like to note this is just my opinion.I say that because the ine time I posted this people where rude to me. so i'll rephrase a bit but here is the just of things.

Don't get me wrong i don't mind stupid things in moderation butttt... I've noticed a disturbing trend from t.v on hulu since I have come back to the tv from my own country{yes I have literary watched nothing but Japanese cartoons since the year two thousand began. it's happening in anime as well but at a slower rate. It seems like t.v.is now being sold to people with extreme a.d.d. and the intellect of each show is about the same. I know I haven't seen much but It makes me wonder. it reminds me of how most people view Japanese cartoons. they seem to think japan is in the buizness of producing fan service with out depth. and some shows are like that but to me it's only what you see on the outside.

on a lighter note It is just weird that I can't talk american movies or tv now and have this outside view. It's like looking through another tint of blue shades that color your perspective.

p.s. sorry for butchering the word business,

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post

Messages In This Thread
Is it just me or has american tv gotten dumber ever since I stoped watching it? - kunoxian drive - 04-10-2012 11:44 PM