Is it just me, or is this hilarious?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Is it just me, or is this hilarious?
This whole naming gag aspect reminds me of the name of the white supremacist who founded Stormfront: Don Black Laughat

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2013, 02:09 PM
(01-07-2013 12:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I remember this happening in the news like a year ago and people were outraged.
I knew they caught the guy who did it (he confessed or something if I remember) several weeks later, and now he's been kicked out of the country.
BTW, he vandalized a Jewish cemetery with nazi signs.
That's not the hilarious bit by the way, I'm not that much of an asshole.

What is hilarious though is, Check out the guys name...

Pity the little prick never did that in Singapore.

http://www.corpun.com/awfay9405.htm

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
03-07-2013, 02:36 PM
(03-07-2013 02:09 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Pity the little prick never did that in Singapore.

http://www.corpun.com/awfay9405.htm

Yep, this came to my mind as well. I'd have no problem at all caning a little nazi hoodlum. But then, he'd be caned and probably somehow blame the Jews for his punishment and call himself "persecuted". Fucking nazis. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-07-2013, 01:36 AM
Really, they kicked the guy out of the country? Fuck this guy, but fuck NZ as well.

Make the guy do time? Sure. Pay to remove graffiti, you betcha. Community service, why not? Force him to leave the country? What the fuck is wrong you NZ govt? I know the govt sucks balls and severely restricts freedom, but banishing for vandalism is beyond reason.

05-07-2013, 10:37 AM
(04-07-2013 01:36 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Really, they kicked the guy out of the country? Fuck this guy, but fuck NZ as well.

Make the guy do time? Sure. Pay to remove graffiti, you betcha. Community service, why not? Force him to leave the country? What the fuck is wrong you NZ govt? I know the govt sucks balls and severely restricts freedom, but banishing for vandalism is beyond reason.

It's not vandalism (well it is that too), it's hate speech.
He would have been on one of those "do something wrong and we'll send you back to whereever the fuck you came from" visa's.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
05-07-2013, 11:01 PM
(05-07-2013 10:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-07-2013 01:36 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Really, they kicked the guy out of the country? Fuck this guy, but fuck NZ as well.

It's not vandalism (well it is that too), it's hate speech.
He would have been on one of those "do something wrong and we'll send you back to whereever the fuck you came from" visa's.

What, did I miss something? The guy wasn't a kiwi? I admit I just scammed the story. If that is the case then I am okay with deporting a alien for the crime. As far as 'hate speech', eh that's a fucking bullshit term. You punish the crime, not the reason behind the crime. Bigots are entitled to be bigots, and they should be punished for the crime they commit. If I spray paint 'fuck you muffs' on your house and I get a night in the clink, and someone else paints, 'fuck you queer' he should get the same punishment...at least IMO. Only difference should be for accidents, such a manslaughter vs murder. For that matter I don't think there should be a 'manslaughter' charge unless it was caused by gross negligence or something.

05-07-2013, 11:54 PM
(05-07-2013 11:01 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 10:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's not vandalism (well it is that too), it's hate speech.

What, did I miss something? The guy wasn't a kiwi? I admit I just scammed the story. If that is the case then I am okay with deporting a alien for the crime. As far as 'hate speech', eh that's a fucking bullshit term. You punish the crime, not the reason behind the crime. Bigots are entitled to be bigots, and they should be punished for the crime they commit. If I spray paint 'fuck you muffs' on your house and I get a night in the clink, and someone else paints, 'fuck you queer' he should get the same punishment...at least IMO. Only difference should be for accidents, such a manslaughter vs murder. For that matter I don't think there should be a 'manslaughter' charge unless it was caused by gross negligence or something.

Yeah he was english apparently on a holiday Visa.

Quote:A man who desecrated Jewish graves in Auckland with swastikas and racist slogans has been ordered to leave the country.

Christian Landmark, 20, an Englishman on a holiday visa, supplied the spray can and accompanied his friend Robert Moulden when they defaced graves in the Jewish Quarter of the Symonds St Cemetery on October 19, 2012.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-07-2013, 08:51 AM
(05-07-2013 11:01 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 10:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's not vandalism (well it is that too), it's hate speech.

That's not how it works.
The law is flexible (to an extent) to account for differing circumstances.
ie: Take two murders. One guy murders his wife when he catches her in bed with someone else, he shoots her.
Another guy stalks a young lady for a month and then kidnaps her and slowly cuts off body parts all the while keeping her alive.

Both are murder, but the later is far more severe in the sense that it was planned out, it was far more cruel etc..

This guy painted nazi shit on Jewish tombstones... It was hate speech.
It's more then just some graffiti..

06-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Hmmm...good argument actually. You usually suck at this. Maybe you are getting better. Either way I am more inclined to agree with you. Bravo. Thumbsup

07-07-2013, 09:14 PM
(06-07-2013 01:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hmmm...good argument actually. You usually suck at this. Maybe you are getting better. Either way I am more inclined to agree with you. Bravo. Thumbsup

Dodgy