Is it just me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2012, 10:48 AM
RE: Is it just me?
(04-01-2012 03:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 04:14 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  If you listened to an atheist, then you may actually get to know them...

Oh, don’t even beat that drum with me. I’ve listened to atheist for going on twenty years. I know atheists very well.

Quote:and you'll find that most of us think the idea of Satan is just as silly as the idea of God. Can you worship God if you don't believe he exists? Of course not. Nor can you worship Satan if you think he doesn't exist, by the same logic.

To quote Tank, from the Matrix: “Believe it or not; you’re still going to burn.”

Just claiming something, even from the mouth of a fictional character, doesn't make it true. Otherwise I could claim that you'll find yourself in Hades for not worshipping Zeus - because it's true whether you believe it or not, on the basis that several people claimed (and still claim) that it's true.

Even if it were true that there was a Satan and hell, you still haven't argued against the point that you can't worship a being that you don't believe in.

(04-01-2012 03:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  
Quote:Just because the bible divides people as God-worshipping or Satan-worshipping doesn't mean that the bible reflects reality. A Muslim would say that you either worship Allah or Satan. It doesn't make them any more correct just because they have a holy book that backs up their claim.

You need a little more religious education. Allah is simply the Islamic name for God. Same-same.

Yes, I know Allah is the Islamic name for God, but Islam and Christianity are not the same religion. You can't believe that Jesus is both God and not. But this is so obvious it isn't worth debating. Are you really trying to claim that Muslims and Christians worship the same God? In your view, does that also mean that all Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Catholics, and Baptists are all Christian because they all claim to worship the same God?

Even if that were true, you'd still be missing my point. Using a holy book to back up your claims doesn't make it true, and Allah vs Satan was merely an example. You don't believe in the Q'uran and the bible, do you? Again, it's mutually exclusive. You can't possibly believe everything written in every book that claims holy authorship.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2012, 10:49 AM

(04-01-2012 10:42 AM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  My god is much bigger than yours!
My god has a bigger Cock!
My god can beat up your god!

God has a cock? Why? He's a lone ranger, no mention of a wife. As a matter of fact the only Rumpy Pumpy the gang of 3 had...it was Textbook "Pre Marital Sex". The ALL KNOWING INTELLIGENT DESIGNER certainly looked into his crystal ball and KNEW Mary was engaged to Joseph, right?

When the "Bachmann" types blather on about Premarital sex stuff...i kinda remind them that if its good enough for The Father, Son and Holy Ghost...its good enough for the rest of us..so quit with the Non Scriptural Edicts.

I just reject the notion that god has a cock, if he does and he's got no Ho's around...i bet he does some eternal jerking off. Maybe thats where all the stars come from.......................all that Intelligent Designer Jizz.

D
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
04-01-2012, 03:18 PM

(04-01-2012 10:49 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(04-01-2012 10:42 AM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  My god is much bigger than yours!
My god has a bigger Cock!
My god can beat up your god!

God has a cock? Why? He's a lone ranger, no mention of a wife. As a matter of fact the only Rumpy Pumpy the gang of 3 had...it was Textbook "Pre Marital Sex". The ALL KNOWING INTELLIGENT DESIGNER certainly looked into his crystal ball and KNEW Mary was engaged to Joseph, right?

When the "Bachmann" types blather on about Premarital sex stuff...i kinda remind them that if its good enough for The Father, Son and Holy Ghost...its good enough for the rest of us..so quit with the Non Scriptural Edicts.

I just reject the notion that god has a cock, if he does and he's got no Ho's around...i bet he does some eternal jerking off. Maybe thats where all the stars come from.......................all that Intelligent Designer Jizz.

D

Also....is god's cock circumcized? He mad such a big deal out of it...it sure would be hypocritical for god to be sporting some trendy foreskin.......
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post