Is it not enough to be Pro-Choice?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2014, 06:21 AM
RE: Is it not enough to be Pro-Choice?
(23-02-2014 06:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 06:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Could not have articulated my points better than this.

Hey, welcome back!!! Big Grin

Hello! Big Grin

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2014, 09:01 AM
Sometimes I truly think the man has NO say so whatsoever. Truly depends on the man.Evil_monster

*snort*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
23-02-2014, 11:41 AM
(23-02-2014 09:01 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Sometimes I truly think the man has NO say so whatsoever. Truly depends on the man.Evil_monster

*snort*

*Poots* Well, then... In retaliation, no reproductive rights! As a matter of fact, no rights for anyone! No one gets any rights, goddamnit!

^Knee-jerk reaction of the GOP.

[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
23-02-2014, 11:44 AM
(23-02-2014 11:41 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 09:01 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Sometimes I truly think the man has NO say so whatsoever. Truly depends on the man.Evil_monster

*snort*

*Poots* Well, then... In retaliation, no reproductive rights! As a matter of fact, no rights for anyone! No one gets any rights, goddamnit!

I've said it before - I'll say it again IF men were the ones preggers there'd be abortion clinics on every fucking corner like Starbucks on Steroids.

to me.......... that just says it all
LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
23-02-2014, 11:45 AM
I would hope that in a loving relationship should a baby/fetus/embryo/parasite appear on the scene (Aka the uterus) by surprise that the couple would have a discussion and work together for an answer.

I realise this isnt a perfect world. But one can hope.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
23-02-2014, 11:45 AM
(23-02-2014 11:41 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

*snort*

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-02-2014, 11:46 AM
(23-02-2014 11:45 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 11:41 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  *Poots* Well, then... In retaliation, no reproductive rights! As a matter of fact, no rights for anyone! No one gets any rights, goddamnit!

I was just about to grab that, you quick ass bastard. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
23-02-2014, 12:04 PM
(23-02-2014 11:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I've said it before - I'll say it again IF men were the ones preggers there'd be abortion clinics on every fucking corner like Starbucks on Steroids.

LOL

But see, if the women were the ones who weren't -- they'd assume the same position as some of the men today.

I think it is unfair to generalize and assume that all men are undeserving of an agreement or compromise. My girlfriend and I, in the rare case that we do disagree, talk it out and compromise and that is, in part, because we both respect one another. I would most certainly understand where she is coming from if this situation ever does happen to us -- most probably accepting what she wants. Nonetheless, I would still like to discuss it, and I think most men would want to as well.

[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
23-02-2014, 12:16 PM
(23-02-2014 12:04 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 11:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I've said it before - I'll say it again IF men were the ones preggers there'd be abortion clinics on every fucking corner like Starbucks on Steroids.

LOL

But see, if the women were the ones who weren't -- they'd assume the same position as some of the men today.

I think it is unfair to generalize and assume that all men are undeserving of an agreement or compromise. My girlfriend and I, in the rare case that we do disagree, talk it out and compromise and that is, in part, because we both respect one another. I would most certainly understand where she is coming from if this situation ever does happen to us -- most probably accepting what she wants. Nonetheless, I would still like to discuss it, and I think most men would want to as well.

This. This is why I said a woman is morally obligated (obviously just based on my own opinion and morals) to dicussion this with a man if she is in a relationship with him. I hope a woman would not be in a relationship with a man who she felt had no right to an opinion on this matter. The decision obviously has to come down to her as she is the only one whose life is at risk (generally a very small risk, but not always) in both circumstances.
If the woman is not in a relationship when she becomes pregnant, then I guess it is up to her to use her judgement to decide whether or not she needs to discuss it with a potential father.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
23-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Maybe we need to figure out how to let men incubate. Then, whoever wants the baby gets to incubate it.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post