23-02-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Is it not enough to be Pro-Choice?
Or if they both want the baby, they can both incubate it together. O.o

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2014, 12:27 PM
(23-02-2014 12:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  Maybe we need to figure out how to let men incubate. Then, whoever wants the baby gets to incubate it.

Give it 50 years and incubator tech could be around. From conception to birth in an artificial womb.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-02-2014, 12:28 PM
(23-02-2014 12:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  Maybe we need to figure out how to let men incubate. Then, whoever wants the baby gets to incubate it.

So we 3d print a uterus out of stem cells, implant it in a man. BAM! baby incubator.

Tongue sorry couldn't help it.
23-02-2014, 12:33 PM
That makes me wonder if you could print a gun out of uteruseseses... Okay, nvm... that was a horrible image to think up. Gasp

23-02-2014, 12:38 PM
(23-02-2014 12:27 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Or if they both want the baby, they can both incubate it together. O.o

Shared incubation lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-02-2014, 12:40 PM
"Okay hunny, do you want to incubate during the earlier 'throwing up all the time and super emotional' part or do you want to take the later 'have to pee all the time and get kicked in the ribs while not being able to move' part?"
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
23-02-2014, 12:44 PM
(23-02-2014 12:04 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 11:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I've said it before - I'll say it again IF men were the ones preggers there'd be abortion clinics on every fucking corner like Starbucks on Steroids.

to me.......... that just says it all
LOL

But see, if the women were the ones who weren't -- they'd assume the same position as some of the men today.

I think it is unfair to generalize and assume that all men are undeserving of an agreement or compromise. My girlfriend and I, in the rare case that we do disagree, talk it out and compromise and that is, in part, because we both respect one another. I would most certainly understand where she is coming from if this situation ever does happen to us -- most probably accepting what she wants. Nonetheless, I would still like to discuss it, and I think most men would want to as well.

Very sweet. I love the sentiment and inclination. All that = good. I sincerely love good attitude and great intentions. Thumbsup

Now all of those who've heard the words "You're pregnant" raise your hands.
Cause until/unless it happens to you - Yoooou can only speculate. Only speculate. And that's the fact, Jack. Just is.

(not making a fight)

just sayin.................

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
23-02-2014, 01:02 PM
(23-02-2014 12:44 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Very sweet. I love the sentiment and inclination. All that = good. I sincerely love good attitude and great intentions. Thumbsup

Cause until/unless it happens to you - Yoooou can only speculate. Only speculate. And that's the fact, Jack. Just is.

(not making a fight)

You are right. I do not know exactly how either one of us would react, nor do I know the precise circumstances that it would happen -- in the event that something like this ever did happen. All I can do is show that I am understanding and that I am not the type of person to force something so drastic on someone I deeply love.

However, it seems that this odd disgust of men on this topic has you in an overly-critical stance. While I am forming a conjecture based on my own personal views about a very personal situation, you continue to generalize about the integrity of all men. I find it quite unsettling to, be quite honest -- especially considering you don't know me, nor do you know all men around the world. I will not assume anything about you; I have no idea what you have been through or what would cause you to think the way you do, but I find it puzzling as to why you would continue to argue against something so logical as a discussion between two lovers about the future of their offspring.

But, you know. Just saying.

23-02-2014, 01:29 PM
(23-02-2014 01:02 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 12:44 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Very sweet. I love the sentiment and inclination. All that = good. I sincerely love good attitude and great intentions. Thumbsup

(not making a fight)

You are right. I do not know exactly how either one of us would react, nor do I know the precise circumstances that it would happen -- in the event that something like this ever did happen. All I can do is show that I am understanding and that I am not the type of person to force something so drastic on someone I deeply love.

However, it seems that this odd disgust of men on this topic has you in an overly-critical stance. While I am forming a conjecture based on my own personal views about a very personal situation, you continue to generalize about the integrity of all men. I find it quite unsettling to, be quite honest -- especially considering you don't know me, nor do you know all men around the world. I will not assume anything about you; I have no idea what you have been through or what would cause you to think the way you do, but I find it puzzling as to why you would continue to argue against something so logical as a discussion between two lovers about the future of their offspring.

But, you know. Just saying.

Just so you know - I harbor no "odd disgust" for men........... any men. zip nada.
Big Grin
Heart
Please don't take my comments regarding abortion personally. My views are never meant as personal.

I wasn't being glib when I said thumbs up.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
23-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Quote:No, but to me that is almost entirely irrelevant when it comes to the responsibility of both parties.

Obviously the person doing the lugging around does not agree.

And she's the one doing the lugging.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]