Is it over for Bernie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2016, 04:42 AM
RE: Is it over for Bernie?
(20-04-2016 01:30 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The experts said that he absolutely needed to have a big win in New York to still have a shot at getting enough delegates to win the nomination, but what happened instead is that he suffered a devastating loss (lost by 16%) a few days ago.

What do you think - does he still have a chance at turning things around?

Vosur Vosur Vosur.

I find it hard to take you seriously anymore.

BTW. I did not read your post. Never will read one again.

You're burnt.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2016, 05:12 AM
Huh.. I don't get it, even beyond the surging when so many more midwest/western or varied states of the nation were winning Sanders, there was no actual chance of victory. It's over but it isn't that he will quit before taking it to the end.

I guess as it ought to be highlighted again, nearly no-one other than the "victor" or person with most "wins" and delegates out of the first 3/4 states wins. It's not just from that leg up, it's from the media treatment of them as already being the winner. Seeing as Hilairy was that prior and they still pushed that as often as anyone could in these talks, the power stands. The general voters aren't going to be swayed in mass from what they're feeling the winner is. A few state runs at this point wasn't really charging in more Bernie support nor is it occurring for Cruz.

It's been that way almost every primary victory since sometime in the 60s now, and I first saw this trend when Hillary herself mentioned it in some interview going into the 08 presidential race. Though Romney was a bit of an oddity in the case since he technically didn't "win" the most in Iowa, but they proclaimed him the winner initially and for 2 weeks he was seen as the victor going into the other elections until they realized Santorum had more delegates.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
21-04-2016, 05:35 AM
(21-04-2016 04:42 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-04-2016 01:30 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The experts said that he absolutely needed to have a big win in New York to still have a shot at getting enough delegates to win the nomination, but what happened instead is that he suffered a devastating loss (lost by 16%) a few days ago.

Vosur Vosur Vosur.

You're burnt.
No need for that, mate. I'm sure Vosur know your opinion. Just ignore him if you don't care to read his posts. (^_^)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
21-04-2016, 06:39 AM
(21-04-2016 04:42 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

Vosur Vosur Vosur.

You're burnt.
What kind of pointless response is this? No, seriously, Banjo. What were you hoping to accomplish by saying this? Are you just trying to antagonize me by being patronizing or is there some deeper purpose to it?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
21-04-2016, 06:59 AM
Is it over for Bernie?
Burnie should run as an independent.
21-04-2016, 07:03 AM
(21-04-2016 06:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 04:42 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Vosur Vosur Vosur.

You're burnt.
What kind of pointless response is this? No, seriously, Banjo. What were you hoping to accomplish by saying this? Are you just trying to antagonize me by being patronizing or is there some deeper purpose to it?
Please take anything or dear friend posts with a large chunk of salt. He's been on chemo for more than a year now, and he admits losing himself from time to time.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
21-04-2016, 07:39 AM
(21-04-2016 07:03 AM)skyking Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  What kind of pointless response is this? No, seriously, Banjo. What were you hoping to accomplish by saying this? Are you just trying to antagonize me by being patronizing or is there some deeper purpose to it?
Please take anything or dear friend posts with a large chunk of salt. He's been on chemo for more than a year now, and he admits losing himself from time to time.

19 months.

Nevertheless I am a good judge. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
21-04-2016, 07:41 AM
(21-04-2016 06:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 04:42 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Vosur Vosur Vosur.

You're burnt.

It is what you deserve.

Live with it.

In my business, once you have a bad name, it follows you and cannot be lived down.

You are responsible for your actions.

Live with it. And grow up.

Banjo.
21-04-2016, 07:44 AM
(21-04-2016 07:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  What kind of pointless response is this? No, seriously, Banjo. What were you hoping to accomplish by saying this? Are you just trying to antagonize me by being patronizing or is there some deeper purpose to it?

It is what you deserve.

Live with it.

In my business, once you have a bad name, it follows you and cannot be lived down.

Ah, so you're simply going to shitpost in every one of my threads regardless of what it's about and regardless of what is said. I'll just put you on ignore then, problem solved.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
21-04-2016, 07:46 AM
(21-04-2016 07:44 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  It is what you deserve.

Live with it.

Ah, so you're simply going to shitpost in every one of my threads regardless of what it's about and regardless of what is said. I'll just put you on ignore then, problem solved.

Cowardice is pathetic.

Put me on ignore. I do not care what you think. You fail to take responsibility for your past actions. If you do not see this. Others will. Is it a great post? No. Just how I feel.

Banjo.