Is it racist to deport immigrants that aren't white?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2013, 09:16 AM
What if a country was majority white European descent decided to implement a policy of rounding up non white citizens and sending them back to a continent that the white government feels they belong?

There are many fringe groups in the u.s. that believe this policy should be implemented. Most however correctly view these people as racist idiots.

What say the forum members? Do you guys agree with me that this is a racist belief and the people that want to do that are racists?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: Is it racist to deport immigrants that aren't white?
Is this a serious question? Which groups are promoting this idea? Where can I read this on their web site? How many people are behind this agenda? Are you concerned and if so what is the driver of this concern? Are you referring to the US or other specific localities?

As a practical question you're missing the key information about why we should care. As a hypothetical question you're missing any information that would make it a genuinely interesting two-sided debate. I'm just not understating where you hope for this one to go. You seem to be taking a non-controversial view on a non-controversial topic.

You could perhaps make the subject more interesting by focusing on truly native populations or on special alleles or allele combinations that are indigenous and will be lost to future generations if a particular people group interbred with an immigrant population ;-)

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
04-06-2013, 02:42 PM
If a particular group felt that interbreeding would limit the amount of that certain group, then that is a racist view and a different racist issue. I am referring to the act of one group whose ancestors are from Europe deporting immigrants from another country in order to maintain a white race. Is this racist? I say fuck yeah it is.
04-06-2013, 02:44 PM
I am referring to a very controversial topic and one that many on here would take the racist side. I won't give any specific localities because the locality would sway many people here to support the racist act. I want to know people's opinions before the locality is mentioned. A simple news search would reveal it anyway. So who here supports racism?
04-06-2013, 07:22 PM
No one wants to discuss racism?
04-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Its racist if they are being deported for racist reasons.

Example: "We are deporting you because you are a tan, smelly arab."

Its not racist if it is:

"We are deporting you because you are in this country illegally."

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
05-06-2013, 03:16 AM
(04-06-2013 08:12 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Its racist if they are being deported for racist reasons.

Example: "We are deporting you because you are a tan, smelly arab."

Its not racist if it is:

"We are deporting you because you are in this country illegally."

What if the country had this policy of removal ONLY for people of dark skin? And what if many of the residents of that said country were saying typical right wing lingo like. "There presence in the community makes crime go up".
05-06-2013, 08:10 AM
I knew it! it was only a troll bait!! the way it was phrased in the OP was to good to be you I&I, but that last post showed where are you going with this, you clever little troll

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
05-06-2013, 08:17 AM
(05-06-2013 08:10 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I knew it! it was only a troll bait!! the way it was phrased in the OP was to good to be you I&I, but that last post showed where are you going with this, you clever little troll

How is it troll bait? I want to know people's opinion on this topic. This is a hot topic in many countries. How is it "bait"?
05-06-2013, 08:19 AM
To me its obvious that if a country allows immigrants that are white but is going to deport immigrants that aren't white then obviously they have a double standard towards immigration and is a policy that is racist.

Don't tell me you guys support racism...