Is it so much to ask...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2013, 09:13 AM
RE: Is it so much to ask...
(09-08-2013 09:11 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I shower every day. Drinking Beverage

Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2013, 09:18 AM
(09-08-2013 09:13 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 09:11 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Laugh out load He gets laid all the time (I have a higher sex drive than him) so it can't be that. If it were up to me, he'd get laid every day, but he keeps me to an every-other-day schedule, lol.

Some of the shit I read here. Blink

Huh You're surprised to hear of a woman having a higher sex drive than a man or that I'd still want to have sex with him even in spite of his hygiene problem?

If it's the first, believe me, I often feel like a weirdo for it. You always hear of the reverse, though I do know of at least two women who share this "problem" with me.

09-08-2013, 09:18 AM
(09-08-2013 09:13 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Big Grin

I gotta have some place where I can shamelessly sing. Tongue

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
09-08-2013, 09:37 AM
(09-08-2013 09:09 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I've brought it up before, yes, and he basically chalks it up to laziness. He says that even as a kid, if his mom told him to go get cleaned up, he would, more often than not, just shut the bathroom door, run the water, and then come out later claiming to have washed up when he'd just sat there the whole time. Sometimes his mom caught him in the lie and sometimes she didn't. (I'm assuming he changed his clothes so as to further the appearance that he had actually obeyed her.) Even now there are times when he'll shower, but not wash his hair. I just don't get it.
this is what i sometimes do in the morning when the water is too cold Smile

I wouldn't say he has an aversion to cleaning, per se, (although I admit I'm thinking of cleaning in the sense of cleaning house, etc.) but he does lack in personal hygiene and care for his own health in general. He frequently forgets to brush his teeth, hardly ever shaves, and is greatly overweight. So yeah, it just seems like he doesn't give a shit.

depresion?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
09-08-2013, 09:41 AM
(09-08-2013 09:11 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 08:26 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  As mentalmasturbation would say,he either doesnt wash because he is trying to get laid or he is frustrated that he doesnt get laid. Whats the last time he got laid?

Laugh out load He gets laid all the time (I have a higher sex drive than him) so it can't be that. If it were up to me, he'd get laid every day,
where do i find some1 like you?

Quote: but he keeps me to an every-other-day schedule, lol.
shame on him Censored

09-08-2013, 09:42 AM
(09-08-2013 09:11 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I shower every day. Drinking Beverage

i shower 3 times everyday Drinking Beverage

09-08-2013, 09:44 AM
(09-08-2013 09:18 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 09:13 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Some of the shit I read here. Blink

Huh You're surprised to hear of a woman having a higher sex drive than a man or that I'd still want to have sex with him even in spite of his hygiene problem?

If it's the first, believe me, I often feel like a weirdo for it. You always hear of the reverse, though I do know of at least two women who share this "problem" with me.
not weird,but awsome!
I knew 1 girl like that...
Too bad she left me cuz her dad is a gigantic Censored

09-08-2013, 09:45 AM
It does sound like he could use a therapist.

How about sex in the shower? All kinds of fun to be had soaping each other up etc. etc. Attach some special reward to it, something he really wants (not necessarily sexual). Like a favorite dish or whatever rocks his boat...

More and more in therapy they have people negotiate deals. (Duh, been doing that all my life). If you take a shower on xday, or twice a week, or whatever, I'll do xxx for you.

If you like him otherwise, I wouldn't throw the baby out because there is no bathwater. Tongue I'd make a deal.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-08-2013, 09:45 AM
(09-08-2013 09:18 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Huh You're surprised to hear of a woman having a higher sex drive than a man or that I'd still want to have sex with him even in spite of his hygiene problem?

The latter. Tongue

(09-08-2013 09:18 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  If it's the first, believe me, I often feel like a weirdo for it. You always hear of the reverse, though I do know of at least two women who share this "problem" with me.

The first option doesn't really matter to me. I believe women are too sexually repressed in our society, so by all means talk about your sex drive. Men do, so why not you?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
09-08-2013, 10:00 AM
(09-08-2013 09:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  It does sound like he could use a therapist.

How about sex in the shower? All kinds of fun to be had soaping each other up etc. etc. Attach some special reward to it, something he really wants (not necessarily sexual). Like a favorite dish or whatever rocks his boat...

More and more in therapy they have people negotiate deals. (Duh, been doing that all my life). If you take a shower on xday, or twice a week, or whatever, I'll do xxx for you.

If you like him otherwise, I wouldn't throw the baby out because there is no bathwater. Tongue I'd make a deal.

Thanks for the ideas. I'll have to give them a go and see what happens. And yeah, I do like him otherwise. It's not so much the "eww, you're dirty" that bothers me. It's that I feel like if he saw me as valuable, as something worth holding onto, then he'd make an effort to look nice, smell nice, in the interest of keeping me. For my part, I know that just because we're married doesn't mean that I have a license to get all slovenly or that he's suddenly incapable of being attracted to anyone else. I try to keep myself up as best I can so as to remind him of what he's got at home. (If that makes a lick of sense). I guess I just dislike the notion that some married folks get that they've "got you" so now they can sit back and let themselves go.