Is it time for you to become Anti-theist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Is it time for you to become Anti-theist?
Unforced.....lmfao
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2015, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2015 11:17 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(09-12-2015 07:21 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Anti theism is very broad. Surely that's the whole point for those atheists who abide by it or agree with it.

It's like promoting the beating of a class full of children because one beat up the rest. There are isolated groups yt? hat promote violence due to very warped views. These views didn't come from the one creator God, and they are being deceived. Unfortunately, many Christians, and other religious followers are also deceived in differing manner. This, in no way means that the vast majority of religious followers are prone to violence. The confusion and deceit is lessening daily.

The issue is that those in opposition to global prosperity under God(not atheists necessarily) are aware of the change going on and are doing all they can to speed their agenda. What's fd up is that those responsible, for the most part, don't even realize what they are doing. Deception is everywhere in most cases.

Atheists are special because they have adapted their view to see through a lot of negativity. Unfortunately, some may never pass that initial state of anger and spite towards the deception they came to know in order to realize to what extent they are still being deceived.

No offence

Pops,
Don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with raspberries. Often, the pertinent cat presents fabled necessities in the parking chamfer. Realize your net precedent. Triangulate! Save the best for the alligators. Ever the bastille notches the orchestra but Wendy is not green and horses will capitulate. Filter out the log from the turnstile and cry prevalently.

So there brown stare. Feed your inner walnut and resolve. Subject your lemon to the ingenious door in the presence of snow and animals. Aisle 7 is for the monetary cheese whiz. Faced with the kitchen, you may wish to prolong the sailboat in the cliff. Otherwise, rabbits may descend on your left nostril. Think about how you can stripe the sea.

Regale the storm to those who (6) would thump the parrot with the armband. Corner the market on vestiges of the apparent closure but seek not the evidential circumstance. Therein you can find indignant mountains of pigs and apples. Descend eloquently as you debate the ceiling of your warning fulcrum. Vacate the corncob profusely and and don’t dote on the pancreas.

Next up, control your wood. Have at the cat with your watch on the fore. Aft! Smarties (12)! Rome wasn’t kevetched in an autumn nightie. (42) See yourself for the turntable on the escalator. Really peruse the garage spider definitely again again with brown. Now we have an apparent congestion, so be it here. Just a moment is not a pod of beef for the ink well nor can it be (4) said that Karen was there in the millpond.

Garbage out just like the candle in the kitty so. Go, go, go until the vacuum meets the upward vacation. Sell the yellow. Then trim the bus before the ten cheese please Louise. Segregate from the koan and stew the ship vigorously.

And remember, never pass up an opportunity to watch an elephant paint Mozart.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-12-2015, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2015 02:19 PM by unfogged.)
(10-12-2015 09:29 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Unforced,

My opinion isn't too biased about others.

You are not the best judge of that.

Quote:Neither are my thoughts regarding different religions or sects of religions. There are things that I don't agree with constantly, literally.

Would you care to try that again but in English this time?

Quote:It doesn't sway my opinion.

I'm not surprised. When your opinions are based on personal delusion then reality is not likely to make much difference.

Quote:The track record for religion has little to do with real direction under God by listening to and acting on the selfless conscience that all have.

Word salad; demonstrate that a god exists; define a 'selfless conscience' and demonstrate that all have one.

Quote:The Qur'an doesn't really promote murder anyway. Your point about murderers being of all walks wasn't really with making from your potential angle, but duelly noted.

The Koran does promote murder, as does the xian bible but I'm not sure why you digress like that. I don't remember making any point about murderers being from all walks of life, have no idea what you mean by my potential angle, and haven't had a duel since the 4th grade. Your rants are very hard to follow and I think I'm glad they make no sense to me.

Quote:Anyone can pretend to be for the betterment of all at all times, but without being as selfless as humanly possible, and following what you know is right, not for self, but the situation, then you are only fooling yourself.

Sounds nice; says nothing.

Quote:What you don't get or accept is that a creative force made us all. And in us all he placed a conscience. This conscience is the base connection we all have to God on some level.

and the evidence for that claim is??? Why do you keep blathering on about your personal beliefs when they are so easily dismissed as being unsupported drivel?

Quote:Your also right about forcing people to believe or not believe. That is a type of discrimination, and prejudice, and not cool.

You can't force people to believe or to not believe and I didn't say that. Your reading comprehension has failed you yet again.

get help pops, you need it.

(edited to fix broken quote tag)

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
11-12-2015, 09:26 AM
Whatever
11-12-2015, 01:00 PM
I'm don't consider myself anti-theist as much as I am anti-reverence. Especially unearned reverence. Reverence is a scam.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post