Is it true that no one can refute this? KCA by Sheikh Abu Adam Naruiji

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2013, 10:21 PM

Is it true that no one can refute this? KCA by Sheikh Abu Adam Naruiji
What's your opinions about this website? The Foundations of the Religion He said if someone can't refute what he have written in the article, the person is automatically lose the debate.

The author, Sheikh Abu Adam al Naruiji said in his another article, http://sunnianswers.wordpress.com/2008/0...ationally/

It is a simple and logically sound argument based on premises that no reasonable person would deny. I can tell you that I know of philosophers in this day and age that have been silenced by these types of arguments. A friend of mine has a Phd in math from Berkley, for example, and he converted because some of his students presented such proofs.

Can someone refute the website regarding his stance against atheism? Thank you.
Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Is it true that no one can refute this?
(19-07-2013 10:21 PM)Mike Wrote:  What's your opinions about this website? The Foundations of the Religion He said if someone can't refute what he have written in the article, the person is automatically lose the debate.

The author, Sheikh Abu Adam al Naruiji said in his another article, [Image: #comments]

It is a simple and logically sound argument based on premises that no reasonable person would deny. I can tell you that I know of philosophers in this day and age that have been silenced by these types of arguments. A friend of mine has a Phd in math from Berkley, for example, and he converted because some of his students presented such proofs.

Can you please provide me with what exactly I am disproving? Like post the 'proofs' on this thread for me to clearly see the content.

Otherwise:

Tl;dr.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2013, 11:10 PM

You can read the link given. There's many so-called "proof" in there.
19-07-2013, 11:12 PM
His entire argument is flawed off the bat. "God exists, because I say so." For example:

Quote:Sound reason, the foundations of the religion, the foundations of fiqh and the branches of fiqh are connected as follows: First, it is by sound reason we know that God exists, is one, without a partner or an equal, and is attributed only with attributes of perfection.

There is nothing to refute, as it is bullshit from the beginning. Even if you tried, he makes it clear that no matter what, he's right you're wrong:

Quote: The argument I presented in “The Foundations of the Religion” is not false, and it is not antiquated, and will never be undermined. Formulated by men yes, but solidly agreeing with the scriptures and sensory reality, because all it says is that anything with a beginning needs a Creator, simply based on the existence of events; the changes we see around us. It is a simple and logically sound argument based on premises that no reasonable person would deny.

[Image: sa-pinto-wtf-meme-generator-my-mind-is-f...177959.jpg]

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like yumeji's post
19-07-2013, 11:13 PM

Thanks. That is what I'm thinking too. Sometimes I think he tend to contradict himself. Do you already and check the entire website?
19-07-2013, 11:21 PM

You can read his other articles here http://sunnianswers.wordpress.com/2009/0.../#comments
http://sunnianswers.wordpress.com/2008/1.../#comments
http://sunnianswers.wordpress.com/2008/0.../#comments

I hope someone could give a nice reply and refutation about his stance.
19-07-2013, 11:24 PM

(19-07-2013 10:21 PM)Mike Wrote:  The author, Sheikh Abu Adam al Naruiji said in his another article, [Image: #comments]

This is where I got his quote from http://sunnianswers.wordpress.com/2008/0...ationally/
19-07-2013, 11:25 PM
(19-07-2013 11:13 PM)Mike Wrote:  Thanks. That is what I'm thinking too. Sometimes I think he tend to contradict himself. Do you already and check the entire website?

I'm not the best person for refuting these kinds of things. Once I see that they are dishonest right off the bat, I stop there and watch something funny on youtube to take away the anger.

[Image: 1012334_673843212632441_1713076096_n.jpg]

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like yumeji's post
19-07-2013, 11:35 PM

(19-07-2013 11:01 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 10:21 PM)Mike Wrote:  What's your opinions about this website? The Foundations of the Religion He said if someone can't refute what he have written in the article, the person is automatically lose the debate.

The author, Sheikh Abu Adam al Naruiji said in his another article, [Image: #comments]

Can you please provide me with what exactly I am disproving? Like post the 'proofs' on this thread for me to clearly see the content.

Otherwise:

Tl;dr.

Please read this link http://sunnianswers.wordpress.com/2008/0...-religion/ If I'm gonna post the proof there's too many of it. How about you read the link given?
20-07-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Is it true that no one can refute this?No one can refute Kalam Cosmological Argument?
(19-07-2013 11:35 PM)Mike Wrote:  
(19-07-2013 11:01 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Can you please provide me with what exactly I am disproving? Like post the 'proofs' on this thread for me to clearly see the content.

Otherwise:

Tl;dr.

Please read this link http://sunnianswers.wordpress.com/2008/0...-religion/ If I'm gonna post the proof there's too many of it. How about you read the link given?

Oh, I read the link. I just don't see what parts of it are really 'proofs'. All of the things I have read are long disproven arguments.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post