Is it true that no one can refute this? KCA by Sheikh Abu Adam Naruiji

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Is it true that no one can refute this? KCA by Sheikh Abu Adam Naruiji
Christians will accept any evil act as long as god is doing it.
I remember speaking with a woman once about a car wreck in which her daughter died.
She was ok with the death because it was all part of gods plan.
It didn't matter to her that a drunk driver had gone through a red light or that her daughter wasn't wearing a seat belt.

I said to her "this all seems like the devils doing"...trying to prod her into thinking about how she processes what is good or evil.
She replied "oh yes, the devil was in the drunk man for sure"
I replied "The devil was doing gods work, following gods plan. If he's doing gods work, then he's doing a good thing right ?"
"Every evil action the devil does is done so, according to gods plan, and yet you say gods plan is good"

How can the creator of the plan be good and the implement of the plan be evil ?

This is where the disconnection lies

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 11:01 PM

What are your opinions about http://fatfist.hubpages.com/hub/Leibniz-...Lane-Craig ? Do you agree with his refutation on Kalam Cosmological Argument? IMO this is one of great refutation on KCA.
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 11:25 PM
(28-09-2013 11:01 PM)Mike Wrote:  What are your opinions about http://fatfist.hubpages.com/hub/Leibniz-...Lane-Craig ? Do you agree with his refutation on Kalam Cosmological Argument? IMO this is one of great refutation on KCA.

What are you now ? I and I ?
Why exactly do you think it's so great ?
You first, this time. In detail.
What's up with this 20 question bullshit ?
He makes some valid points. Some are crap.
And the link in the article leads to this :
"THEISTS say that God is ‘the’ Uncaused First Cause for the creation of the Universe.
ATHEISTS say that the Singularity is ‘the’ Uncaused First Cause for the creation of the Universe.
AGNOSTICS say that we are limited beings, and can never “know” who or what created the Universe."
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-09-2013, 01:36 AM

(28-09-2013 11:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 11:01 PM)Mike Wrote:  What are your opinions about http://fatfist.hubpages.com/hub/Leibniz-...Lane-Craig ? Do you agree with his refutation on Kalam Cosmological Argument? IMO this is one of great refutation on KCA.

What are you now ? I and I ?
Why exactly do you think it's so great ?
You first, this time. In detail.
What's up with this 20 question bullshit ?
He makes some valid points. Some are crap.
And the link in the article leads to this :
"THEISTS say that God is ‘the’ Uncaused First Cause for the creation of the Universe.
ATHEISTS say that the Singularity is ‘the’ Uncaused First Cause for the creation of the Universe.
AGNOSTICS say that we are limited beings, and can never “know” who or what created the Universe."
Weeping

And then Fatfist, the blog author said all of them are religionists and not much different because all of them want to prove whose "faction" is right, and he admitted he's an Igtheist and he see theists, atheists and agnostics as the same.

Undecided
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2013, 02:28 AM
If the premise is faulty then the argument is necessarily faulty as well.

29-09-2013, 04:10 AM
Kalam's Cosmological Argument is stupid on every level, but it all comes to this:

You can't use a rule as proof of something that is exempt from that very rule.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post