Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?
(31-05-2014 09:50 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 09:46 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  Quick transition. I guess i missed that as well.

I was already well on my way out. Hitch and Dawkins present some fairly convincing arguments/evidence.

Ahh, you were on the fence to begin with, that makes sense. I thought maybe you came as an apologist. Very few theists come here to do their apologetics and virtually none ever admits losing an argument.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes djkamilo's post
31-05-2014, 09:54 PM
(31-05-2014 09:50 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Not to break up the conversation between you guys and your love life and such- but back on the subject of makeup, well sort of. How do men feel about women having tattoos? Makeup you can wash off. A tattoo is permanent.

cool question bro. Needs more cake
[Image: cake-pie-tattoo-on-hand.jpeg]

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
31-05-2014, 09:56 PM
(31-05-2014 09:52 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  nu'uh. It was us. She saw us horny heathens and decided atheism was way cooler that christianity Tongue
just kiddin', ofcourse

I think every Christian knows that to be the case intuitively. That we're cooler I mean.... Christians are probably hornier in my opinion and experience....

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
31-05-2014, 09:58 PM
(31-05-2014 09:50 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Not to break up the conversation between you guys and your love life and such- but back on the subject of makeup, well sort of. How do men feel about women having tattoos? Makeup you can wash off. A tattoo is permanent.

It depends. "A" tattoo is fine even a couple but when they are covered in em no thanks. If it is something small and it looks good it don't bug me.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
(31-05-2014 09:52 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 09:45 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  It was me Drinking Beverage . I used the capoeira of atheism and she fell for it

JK *Guess this is the part I laugh but I don't laugh

nu'uh. It was us. She saw us horny heathens and decided atheism was way cooler that christianity Tongue
just kiddin', ofcourse

Capoeira causes the orgasms so it make sense

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
(31-05-2014 09:56 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 09:52 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  nu'uh. It was us. She saw us horny heathens and decided atheism was way cooler that christianity Tongue
just kiddin', ofcourse

I think every Christian knows that to be the case intuitively. That we're cooler I mean.... Christians are probably hornier in my opinion and experience....

Christians are just as horny... but there are so many psychological barriers in Christianity that they become oppressed and their natural drive becomes twisted (often... certainly not always)

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
31-05-2014, 09:59 PM

Personally, I'm not a fan of tattoos; people can do what they like to themselves, won't stop me from raising my eyebrow quizzically though...
I don't think I will ever understand why a person would get them, but piercing puzzle me equally...

Though, that's just my general opinion about it, cause I really don't pay special attention to women; no point in it for me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
31-05-2014, 10:00 PM
(31-05-2014 09:56 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  
just kiddin', ofcourse

I was talking about this with my friends. I still wonder why many christian girls are very whorish?Consider

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
31-05-2014, 10:01 PM

It depends on the type of guy. I would steer away from a tattooed girl because in my experience they are much more dysfunctional than a tattoo-free girl unless all you want is sex then it's probably more appealing within certain limits and you're usually in for a wild ride, no pun intended.

[+] 1 user Likes djkamilo's post
31-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Stop working against our derailment,guys Dodgy

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post