Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?
(01-06-2014 12:22 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 11:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Leg?

B.. But I thought you were a Marlin!

Actually, I do have a large tattoo of a marlin on my leg...

[Image: tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt.jpg]

... I really should get back to my work... Think I could arrange a two-hour ban or something?...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-06-2014, 01:08 AM
For me, it's like this:

1) I prefer natural women. Meaning, women without painted nails and faces caked with makeup.

2) Makeup application has become such a skill that, sometimes, women are caked with makeup and I don't even realize it until later. While I was unaware, however, I still found them attractive.

So, when a chick goes without makeup, I love it. When she wears it and I don't realize it, well, ignorance is bliss.

Just have an awesome personality and be willing to be 100% with me. That's all I ask. Anything else is just a bonus.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
01-06-2014, 03:18 AM
(01-06-2014 01:08 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Just have an awesome personality and be willing to be 100% with me. That's all I ask. Anything else is just a bonus.

[Image: Thai-ladyboy3.jpg]

DLJ, can Miso crash at your place for a few days? Tongue

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
01-06-2014, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 04:48 AM by Juv.)
(31-05-2014 09:11 AM)give me moon rocks Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 04:13 AM)Juv Wrote:  It's moderately strange. Worldwide, women make themselves up, and the men like it, mostly.

It's not about women being made to hide their features, don't start with that bullshit. Makeup emphasizes features.

IMO, some women look very sexy without makeup, yet other women look terrible without it.

The belief that some women look terrible without makeup is precisely why I said they use makeup to hide features.

I'm not anti makeup, but I think it's ridiculous that our culture acts like it's a faux pas to leave the house without it.
Bluntly, it's not a "belief" that some women look terrible without makeup, It's fact. Those women realize it.

American culture does not force women into making themselves up, and it never ever has. The vast majority of women on earth actually like to make themselves up - even if they don't need it.

These sort of arguments are equivalent to arguing if it's fair that water is wet.
01-06-2014, 07:38 AM
If you think men look great without makeup, but women only look great with makeup then your world is a strange place divorced from objective reality.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
01-06-2014, 07:53 AM
I wear makeup every day. I do use a bit too much, but that's because I have acne that has left awful discolorations on my skin and I'm super insecure about it. Then just mascara and nothing else.

I will only put on more than that on special occasions. Even my avatar was a "special occasion".

My boyfriend says I'm beautiful even without makeup, but I occasionally want to look a bit prettier just for him. He doesn't like it heavy though.

I don't feel I'm deceiving anyone because I never try to wear a lot of makeup for first impressions and I don't try to hide or alter my features. Any guy who meets me at night will still see the same girl the next morning.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
01-06-2014, 11:56 AM
(31-05-2014 10:17 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 10:15 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I can't remember which of the 2 it was (Hands On, I think), butt I saw one on the lower back of a mother bending over to pick her kid up out of a stroller at the local Texaco Laugh out load
I was like "I wish I'd been the one to give her that baby Sad " Tongue

Hmmm trust me Gulegon, you do not want to be the baby daddy of that fine young woman No

Yes, because someday that tramp stamp will look like this.....

[Image: tramp-stamp.jpg]

I think the tattoo will someday faze out as the thing to do and the people with tattoos will be of a "certain generation" and looked on by younger people as kinda icky, something for old people. Like hippies from the 60's are now.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
01-06-2014, 12:00 PM
(01-06-2014 11:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think the tattoo will someday faze out as the thing to do and the people with tattoos will be of a "certain generation" and looked on by younger people as kinda icky, something for old people. Like hippies from the 60's are now.

Let me just shuffle off with my walker now and see if I can find something to slit my wrists with. Perhaps I can sharpen a Frisbee or an old album. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Because sometimes not wearing makeup is not an option.

[Image: Conchita-Wurst_1384248875453189.jpg]

#sigh
01-06-2014, 12:02 PM
(01-06-2014 12:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 11:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think the tattoo will someday faze out as the thing to do and the people with tattoos will be of a "certain generation" and looked on by younger people as kinda icky, something for old people. Like hippies from the 60's are now.

Let me just shuffle off with my walker now and see if I can find something to slit my wrists with. Perhaps I can sharpen a Frisbee or an old album. Weeping

No shit ! Angry

What a kick in the crotch. Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post