Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?
(01-06-2014 12:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Because sometimes not wearing makeup is not an option.

[Image: Conchita-Wurst_1384248875453189.jpg]

You just aint right Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
01-06-2014, 01:57 PM
(01-06-2014 11:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yes, because someday that tramp stamp will look like this.....

[Image: tramp-stamp.jpg]

I think the tattoo will someday faze out as the thing to do and the people with tattoos will be of a "certain generation" and looked on by younger people as kinda icky, something for old people. Like hippies from the 60's are now.

Whenever I see old people with tattoos, even when they're all wrinkly and faded, I think it's cool.

I'm planning to get a tattoo soon, and I honestly couldn't care less about it fading or looking bad when I'm old. Everything on me will look older and worse, why just worry about the tattoo?

I also doubt they will become a thing of a "certain generation", seeing how they evolve in style and techniques. Instead of an "icky thing of old people", it might as well become something totally mainstream, like hair dyeing and shaving once did.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
01-06-2014, 02:03 PM
I like all my tattoos. After decades they still look good, helps to have someone who knows what they are doing push ink into your skin. My biggest one has a lot of meaning for me that will never change. And if people don't like my breast cancer tattoo...they can just fuck right off.

I have one rule when I get tattoos that means I don't have, nor will I ever have, a tramp stamp...if I can't see the ink I am not going to go through pain and expense of having it done.

Off to find my bell bottoms and my fringed leather coat now...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 02:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-06-2014 02:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I like all my tattoos. After decades they still look good, helps to have someone who knows what they are doing push ink into your skin. My biggest one has a lot of meaning for me that will never change. And if people don't like my breast cancer tattoo...they can just fuck right off.

I have one rule when I get tattoos that means I don't have, nor will I ever have, a tramp stamp...if I can't see the ink I am not going to go through pain and expense of having it done.

Off to find my bell bottoms and my fringed leather coat now...

ManlyGirl's got a shitload of tattoos but Girly's got none. She asks me "Why don't you get a tattoo?" "Because then I couldn't get a proper Jewish burial." "But you're not Jewish." "See no good reason to prematurely limit my options." Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-06-2014, 09:12 PM
(01-06-2014 01:57 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 11:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yes, because someday that tramp stamp will look like this.....

[Image: tramp-stamp.jpg]

I think the tattoo will someday faze out as the thing to do and the people with tattoos will be of a "certain generation" and looked on by younger people as kinda icky, something for old people. Like hippies from the 60's are now.

Whenever I see old people with tattoos, even when they're all wrinkly and faded, I think it's cool.

I'm planning to get a tattoo soon, and I honestly couldn't care less about it fading or looking bad when I'm old. Everything on me will look older and worse, why just worry about the tattoo?

I also doubt they will become a thing of a "certain generation", seeing how they evolve in style and techniques. Instead of an "icky thing of old people", it might as well become something totally mainstream, like hair dyeing and shaving once did.

I donno. Styles come and go. Nothing ever stays in style forever. During the middle ages and early Renaissance it was fashionable to have no eyebrows and a high forehead. European women plucked their hairlines to look half bald. In Japan it was fashionable to blacken womens teeth.
[Image: ohaguro.jpg]

I've studied costume and fashion history and nothing has ever stayed in style for ever. Nothing.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
01-06-2014, 10:43 PM
My wife is expert at makeup application. She is pretty without but strikingly beautiful with makeup. Most women will benefit if done right.

Of course when it's just the two of us doing role play sometimes I like her to put on a little extra, along with some other accoutrements Smile
[+] 1 user Likes freetoreason's post
02-06-2014, 05:24 AM
(01-06-2014 09:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I donno. Styles come and go. Nothing ever stays in style forever. During the middle ages and early Renaissance it was fashionable to have no eyebrows and a high forehead. European women plucked their hairlines to look half bald. In Japan it was fashionable to blacken womens teeth.
[Image: ohaguro.jpg]

I've studied costume and fashion history and nothing has ever stayed in style for ever. Nothing.

Yes, of course styles come and go. It's just the nature of tattoos that allows an almost infinite number of different designs and styles that make them something more than just a "style". They can be adapted to any style and time.

What I'm trying to say is that tattoos have been around for thousands of years and they keep changing. Maybe someday they will be a thing of "another century", but I really doubt they will be gone any time soon.

We can't really avoid being a "certain generation" at some point in our lives anyway, I'm 24 and I'm already failing at keeping up with today's fashion Laugh out load

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
02-06-2014, 05:39 AM
Harley Davidson tats never go out of style. Wink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
02-06-2014, 05:42 AM
(01-06-2014 03:18 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 01:08 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Just have an awesome personality and be willing to be 100% with me. That's all I ask. Anything else is just a bonus.

[Image: Thai-ladyboy3.jpg]

DLJ, can Miso crash at your place for a few days? Tongue

That awkward moment when I'd hit it like a Mack truck. Wink

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2014, 05:58 AM
I don't bother with eye-liner or eye shadow. I just stay up all night and develop bags under my eyes.