Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?
(02-06-2014 05:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 05:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I sure do!

The bigger the lips the bigger the penis!

See I knew you would know.

Yeah. Most men are intimidated by my massive man meat. Sadcryface2
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2014, 05:52 PM
(02-06-2014 05:49 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 05:29 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I hate lipstick too! I have big lips and it take a LOT of lipstick to cover them. Lol. I stick with gloss usually, if anything.

Hmm I wonder if a hate of lipstick comes with the big lips thing cause I have those too Consider

If I want to give my lips a smooth look I just do Chapstick. Even lip gloss is too slimy for me Confused

Yeah. I'm picky about my gloss. The few that I have that are non-gooey are kinda spendy. I have like...3? I go through them slowly enough I don't mind spending the money. Lol. I'm more a Carmax girl myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
02-06-2014, 06:06 PM
(02-06-2014 05:35 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  My makeup routine if I decide to do it usually just involves some eyeliner and mascara, and using an eyelash curler, and maybe some blush.

I'm cursed with blondish eyelashes, so you can't really see them without mascara. lol.

That's about it for me too. I use a slight bit of eye shadow in the sad attempt to bring out my green eyes. Lipstick just comes right off my lips. I've tried every conceivable kind of lipstick and they all come off after about a half an hour so I save my money and haven't bought any for several years.

When I've traveled in the southern states it seems the girls there wear more makeup- especially women in Texas and the hair is piled up on the head more. Poofed up hair doesn't work very well here in Portland OR.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-06-2014, 06:08 PM
(02-06-2014 06:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 05:35 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  My makeup routine if I decide to do it usually just involves some eyeliner and mascara, and using an eyelash curler, and maybe some blush.

I'm cursed with blondish eyelashes, so you can't really see them without mascara. lol.

That's about it for me too. I use a slight bit of eye shadow in the sad attempt to bring out my green eyes. Lipstick just comes right off my lips. I've tried every conceivable kind of lipstick and they all come off after about a half an hour so I save my money and haven't bought any for several years.

When I've traveled in the southern states it seems the girls there wear more makeup- especially women in Texas and the hair is piled up on the head more. Poofed up hair doesn't work very well here in Portland OR.

I'm from oregon as well, and have very curly hair naturally as well...Rain is a constant battle. But I love a good fight. Lol.
03-06-2014, 05:09 AM
(02-06-2014 06:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

If you have green eyes, some eyeliner and mascara will definitely bring them out. I don't like eye shadow, it always get smudgy and ugly.

As for lipstick, you could check out lip stains instead. It's like painting your lips with markers Laugh out load Seriously though, it lasts forever. Think of how hard it is to take off marker stains from kids' hands. Of course, a makeup remover takes it off instantly.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
03-06-2014, 06:05 AM
Doubt it is unusual. I prefer women less made up or without make-up. Truthfully I do not get the whole paint your entire face every day thing.
03-06-2014, 06:44 AM
(03-06-2014 06:05 AM)wazzel Wrote:  Doubt it is unusual. I prefer women less made up or without make-up. Truthfully I do not get the whole paint your entire face every day thing.

It's not for you to get.

It's a shield.

Drinking Beverage

Well, 'mask' would be a more apt word but that implies deceit, which is not what I meant.

03-06-2014, 06:56 AM
(03-06-2014 06:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It's not for you to get.

It's a shield.

Drinking Beverage

Well, 'mask' would be a more apt word but that implies deceit, which is not what I meant.

I got punched in the breasts once and the bruise was so bad that I had to give up martial arts for several weeks.

I should have worn make-up on my boobies.

Eventually I went to the doctor's in case I had broken a rib. She started feeling my left breast before saying "It's a contusion"

I was rather alarmed because I didn't actually know what contusion was at the time.
03-06-2014, 10:34 AM
(03-06-2014 05:09 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 06:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  That's about it for me too. I use a slight bit of eye shadow in the sad attempt to bring out my green eyes. Lipstick just comes right off my lips. I've tried every conceivable kind of lipstick and they all come off after about a half an hour so I save my money and haven't bought any for several years.

If you have green eyes, some eyeliner and mascara will definitely bring them out. I don't like eye shadow, it always get smudgy and ugly.

As for lipstick, you could check out lip stains instead. It's like painting your lips with markers Laugh out load Seriously though, it lasts forever. Think of how hard it is to take off marker stains from kids' hands. Of course, a makeup remover takes it off instantly.

My wife has those beautiful green and seductive eyes.

Totally agree about the eyelid makeup.

03-06-2014, 10:43 AM
(03-06-2014 05:09 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 06:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  That's about it for me too. I use a slight bit of eye shadow in the sad attempt to bring out my green eyes. Lipstick just comes right off my lips. I've tried every conceivable kind of lipstick and they all come off after about a half an hour so I save my money and haven't bought any for several years.

Yep - lip stains are epic. Some last all day. The brighter the color the longer the lasting power. I suppose due to them having higher concentration of dye.
I look better with some eye makeup, pinker cheeks and some color on my lips. Just do.
Wearing heavier makeup - eye liner, etc just depends on what the occasion might be or if I just wish to appear more alluring.

meh
I'm all girl. Makeup is for sale. Ulta is my church.

As for liking women minus makeup - kudos to the ladies who can beautifully go without and still be stunning.
And I think men...........should like the girl............. not whether she paints her face or goes totally al-natural. At the end of the day it's the person inside that matters - not the window dressing.

Cool

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post