Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 11:18 AM
RE: Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?
I think women should do whatever makes their man happy. Thumbsup

(There I go being abrasive again Big Grin )

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 12:04 PM
(03-06-2014 05:09 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 06:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  That's about it for me too. I use a slight bit of eye shadow in the sad attempt to bring out my green eyes. Lipstick just comes right off my lips. I've tried every conceivable kind of lipstick and they all come off after about a half an hour so I save my money and haven't bought any for several years.

When I've traveled in the southern states it seems the girls there wear more makeup- especially women in Texas and the hair is piled up on the head more. Poofed up hair doesn't work very well here in Portland OR.

If you have green eyes, some eyeliner and mascara will definitely bring them out. I don't like eye shadow, it always get smudgy and ugly.

As for lipstick, you could check out lip stains instead. It's like painting your lips with markers Laugh out load Seriously though, it lasts forever. Think of how hard it is to take off marker stains from kids' hands. Of course, a makeup remover takes it off instantly.
I use lip stains. You need to be careful about picking out the right shade though, because yeah... they stay on forever. Just use a stain for color and then whatever kind of chap stick or gloss or whatever gives you the "feel" you like. I like the Blistex silk and shine. It just feels nice to me, smells ok, isn't all sticky, etc, and doesn't have a sticky candy apple shine to it. It has a shine, but it's not a gross one.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
03-06-2014, 01:00 PM
(03-06-2014 06:05 AM)wazzel Wrote:  Doubt it is unusual. I prefer women less made up or without make-up. Truthfully I do not get the whole paint your entire face every day thing.

I think some women do it because it's a little naughty. After all, it's been just over 100 years ago that only whores and prostitutes and "sinful" women were the only ones who wore makeup.

[Image: Lautrec_in_a_private_room_at_the_rat_mort_1899-copy.jpg]

This was a brothel women from a Toulouse-Lautrec painting.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-06-2014, 01:01 PM
(03-06-2014 12:04 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 05:09 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  If you have green eyes, some eyeliner and mascara will definitely bring them out. I don't like eye shadow, it always get smudgy and ugly.

As for lipstick, you could check out lip stains instead. It's like painting your lips with markers Laugh out load Seriously though, it lasts forever. Think of how hard it is to take off marker stains from kids' hands. Of course, a makeup remover takes it off instantly.
I use lip stains. You need to be careful about picking out the right shade though, because yeah... they stay on forever. Just use a stain for color and then whatever kind of chap stick or gloss or whatever gives you the "feel" you like. I like the Blistex silk and shine. It just feels nice to me, smells ok, isn't all sticky, etc, and doesn't have a sticky candy apple shine to it. It has a shine, but it's not a gross one.

Gods but I hate sticky. Why The ACTUAL fuck do they make lip goo in any sort of Sticky stuff? Why? Who the fuck wants to be sticky?

eeeeshHobo

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
03-06-2014, 01:20 PM
(03-06-2014 01:01 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 12:04 PM)Charis Wrote:  I use lip stains. You need to be careful about picking out the right shade though, because yeah... they stay on forever. Just use a stain for color and then whatever kind of chap stick or gloss or whatever gives you the "feel" you like. I like the Blistex silk and shine. It just feels nice to me, smells ok, isn't all sticky, etc, and doesn't have a sticky candy apple shine to it. It has a shine, but it's not a gross one.

Gods but I hate sticky. Why The ACTUAL fuck do they make lip goo in any sort of Sticky stuff? Why? Who the fuck wants to be sticky?

eeeeshHobo

Great for forced make-out sessions. I SHALL KISS YOU FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME! YOU SHALL NOT ESCAPE MY STICKYLIPS!

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
03-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Anytime now the conversation should be going towards feminine hygiene products and their uses....... Weeping

03-06-2014, 01:24 PM
That reminds me, I need to get some more tampons. I only have the one left in my purse, and I have taekwondo later.

03-06-2014, 01:26 PM
(03-06-2014 01:21 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Anytime now the conversation should be going towards feminine hygiene products and their uses....... Weeping

I was thinking we should start a thread about that Consider

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
03-06-2014, 01:31 PM
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH ! Bechased

[+] 5 users Like War Horse's post
03-06-2014, 01:53 PM
(03-06-2014 01:24 PM)Charis Wrote:  That reminds me, I need to get some more tampons. I only have the one left in my purse, and I have taekwondo later.

Yeah be careful of those high kicks ...