Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?
(31-05-2014 02:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 01:41 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Yabut you're comparing fantasy with reality. Kind of like saying that all women just want a guy with 6 pack abs and a boyish face.

I'm completely shallow. I want a guy with a 6 pack and handsome face. Tongue and the thing with some women is that they want to be the fantasy that men look at in magazines- hence the makeup. Oh hell, I find it amazing that women and men get along as well as they do-- makeup or no makeup. Sometimes I think we're two different species.

Oh hell...let's be shallow.

Not all about he 6-pack for me, but a boyish/pretty face, long nice hair, great eyes and smile. Yeah, that works.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
31-05-2014, 02:16 PM
(30-05-2014 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 08:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  True. It's not an unconscious thing for me. When I wear lipstick I know exactly why I'm wearing it. My husband knows it too.

Kiss

I like it clean, no lipstick or makeup required.

Ugh I absolutely hate lipstick. All colors look horribly unnatural on me, it gets everywhere, and luckily my husband hates it as well.

I only do mascara every day. My eyelashes are like invisible, so if I don't, I look like an albino Laugh out load

For more special occasions I add eyeshadow, foundation, and a bit of blush. You'd likely have no idea I was wearing it (except for the eyeshadow which just lightly compliments my natural eye shape and color), you'd probably just think I looked especially nice that day.

A woman who knows how to do makeup well will end up looking like she's hardly wearing any at all. I think a natural look is key.

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the ladies you guys admire for not wearing makeup in fact just know how to do makeup right Wink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
31-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Regarding hair:
I like women with long (and I do mean long, like lower back nearly all the way to the ground) and short hair, but I only like men with short and medium-sized hair. I don't know why, but long hair just looks weird on men.

I want to note that when I say "like", I mean "physically attracted to".

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
31-05-2014, 02:47 PM
(31-05-2014 12:35 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  So....'no' on the sunscreen question?

(31-05-2014 08:03 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  This man here is losing hair. I don't understand men that are worried about going bald. I wish this shit would just fall ou so I could stop shaving it!

I love bald men. Drooling

Although I have to admit if I would have been born a man, I think I would jump off a bridge at the first sign of hair loss.

Hair is a big thing in my family. Don't ask.

It's nice to be loved..Wink
31-05-2014, 04:45 PM
I must admit I find makeup to be deceptive in principle, so I am biased against it. It feels to me like women are lying even before opening their mouth.

My hormones on the other hand, think makeup it's a step in the right erec... I mean direction.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
[+] 3 users Like djkamilo's post
31-05-2014, 05:21 PM
(31-05-2014 12:35 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I love bald men. Drooling

I'm bald. Just sayin'. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
31-05-2014, 07:38 PM

(31-05-2014 08:03 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  This man here is losing hair. I don't understand men that are worried about going bald. I wish this shit would just fall ou so I could stop shaving it!

Although I have to admit if I would have been born a man, I think I would jump off a bridge at the first sign of hair loss.

Yep. Not a damn thing wrong with bald or even just thinning hair on a man. Iz quite sexy, methinks. Blush

Though, I do like the facial hair very much. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
31-05-2014, 07:47 PM
While i do prefer women( or girls,for that matter) with no or very little makeup,i do think that tmost of thee women just know how to do makeup the right way,i.e. Almost undetectable

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
31-05-2014, 08:03 PM
(31-05-2014 07:38 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  

Yep. Not a damn thing wrong with bald or even just thinning hair on a man. Iz quite sexy, methinks. Blush

Though, I do like the facial hair very much. Big Grin

I have a beard and mustache. Just sayin'. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
31-05-2014, 08:13 PM
I love the salt-and-pepper hair on guys. I just love it. Just do. But you guys already knew I kinda like the older guys. Blush

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.