Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?
(31-05-2014 02:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh hell...let's be shallow.

Not all about he 6-pack for me, but a boyish/pretty face, long nice hair, great eyes and smile. Yeah, that works.

While this was certainly my ideal when I was younger and still tends to turn my head. It's the person more than the appearance now. I was actually kind of surprised a few years ago to be really intrigued by a guy that was so not my type. He was bald (early), fair, and not as tall as my 'usual'.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I've been falling for guys lately who are not my usual.

The current crush is (still) my instructor, who I have (still) said nothing to. I normally go for the doctor/engineer type. He definitely isn't.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
31-05-2014, 08:32 PM
(31-05-2014 08:18 PM)Charis Wrote:  Yeah, I've been falling for guys lately who are not my usual.

The current crush is (still) my instructor, who I have (still) said nothing to. I normally go for the doctor/engineer type. He definitely isn't.

You are a female, I thought it was easier for females to talk to males? You know sexual selection and stuffs.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
31-05-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm an exception to a lot of norms for a variety of reasons.

Plus, he's an instructor of mine, so that would be a sticking point.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
31-05-2014, 08:38 PM
(31-05-2014 08:13 PM)Charis Wrote:  I love the salt-and-pepper hair on guys. I just love it. Just do. But you guys already knew I kinda like the older guys. Blush

Chas is so old,he probably has seen the time when a flat,heliocentric earth was considered true. Just sayin'

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
31-05-2014, 08:40 PM
(31-05-2014 08:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 08:18 PM)Charis Wrote:  Yeah, I've been falling for guys lately who are not my usual.

You are a female, I thought it was easier for females to talk to males? You know sexual selection and stuffs.

no it isnt

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
31-05-2014, 08:41 PM
(31-05-2014 08:40 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 08:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You are a female, I thought it was easier for females to talk to males? You know sexual selection and stuffs.

no it isnt

Maybe for you.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
31-05-2014, 08:43 PM
I rarely make the first move. I'm usually too terrified to. Afraid of rejection.

31-05-2014, 08:44 PM
(31-05-2014 08:38 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 08:13 PM)Charis Wrote:  I love the salt-and-pepper hair on guys. I just love it. Just do. But you guys already knew I kinda like the older guys. Blush

Chas is so old,he probably has seen the time when a flat,heliocentric earth was considered true. Just sayin'

I will burn your embassy. Drinking Beverage

[Image: benghazi.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
31-05-2014, 08:45 PM
(31-05-2014 08:41 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 08:40 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  no it isnt

Maybe for you.

it is really,really hard for me. But it is equally frightening to the the enemies females as well.

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post