Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2014, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2014 09:11 PM by Charis.)
RE: Is it unusual to prefer women without makeup?
You are very sweet. You probably see me in a much different light than I see myself in. I am acutely aware of my "cons." I have some good things to offer, yes. However, these are accompanied by some serious disadvantages. I am simultaneously dramatically good and dramatically wtf. lol

edited to add: working on decreasing the wtf effect, but that will be a gradual process. Until this is sufficiently mitigated, I will be under constant danger of heartwrenching rejection unless I remain properly guarded.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2014, 09:15 PM
(31-05-2014 09:07 PM)Charis Wrote:  You are very sweet. You probably see me in a much different light than I see myself in. I am acutely aware of my "cons." I have some good things to offer, yes. However, these are accompanied by some serious disadvantages. I am simultaneously dramatically good and dramatically wtf. lol

edited to add: working on decreasing the wtf effect, but that will be a gradual process. Until this is sufficiently mitigated, I will be under constant danger of heartwrenching rejection unless I remain properly guarded.

Don't be too hard on yourself. We all have disadvantages.
And how do you think we see you?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
31-05-2014, 09:16 PM
oh great... now I have something to be paranoid about tonight. lol "how DO they see me?" o.o Tongue

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
31-05-2014, 09:19 PM
(31-05-2014 09:07 PM)Charis Wrote:  You are very sweet. You probably see me in a much different light than I see myself in. I am acutely aware of my "cons." I have some good things to offer, yes. However, these are accompanied by some serious disadvantages. I am simultaneously dramatically good and dramatically wtf. lol

Pffft! Dodgy
You're a dream girl! Thumbsup
Don't confuse your status with some idiots' inability to see the truth Hug

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
31-05-2014, 09:24 PM
(31-05-2014 09:16 PM)Charis Wrote:  oh great... now I have something to be paranoid about tonight. lol "how DO they see me?" o.o Tongue

Tongue
i see you because my eyes see the photons my screen emit by converting electricity to light,wich produces a picture that has been captured by your webcam. Tongue
JK
isee you as a warm,fun,open,caring,cute,beautiful woman who likes to hang out with us heathens.
All in all a dream girl.

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
31-05-2014, 09:26 PM
(31-05-2014 09:24 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 09:16 PM)Charis Wrote:  oh great... now I have something to be paranoid about tonight. lol "how DO they see me?" o.o Tongue

Tongue
i see you because my eyes see the photons my screen emit by converting electricity to light,wich produces a picture that has been captured by your webcam. Tongue
JK
isee you as a warm,fun,open,caring,cute,beautiful woman who likes to hang out with us heathens.
All in all a dream girl.
lol
Thank you, but don't forget... there's a lot of wtf factors.

31-05-2014, 09:27 PM

I see you as an attractive young woman, tough we will disagree on things, she is smart and will make sure the job is done. She is also down to earth and is easy to talk too. There hope this helps you sleep at night.

[Image: Popof+thumbs+2.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
31-05-2014, 09:28 PM
(31-05-2014 09:26 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 09:24 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Tongue
JK
All in all a dream girl.
lol
Thank you, but don't forget... there's a lot of wtf factors.

i can look past that

31-05-2014, 09:29 PM
[Image: leopard-gecko-face.jpeg]

Here is a happy gecko.

[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
31-05-2014, 09:30 PM
(31-05-2014 09:27 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  

I see you as an attractive young woman, tough we will disagree on things, she is smart and will make sure the job is done. She is also down to earth and is easy to talk too. There hope this helps you sleep at night.

[Image: Popof+thumbs+2.jpg]

i think she means "how DO you see her?"
as in,several wireless battery operated cameras in all of her rooms