Is it wise? Re: unholytrinitydownunder tour

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Is it wise? Re: unholytrinitydownunder tour
I worry that Seth, Aron and Matt may be in physical Danger when in Australia from the Devout Muslims Down/Up/Over there. It is good to go, because the poor Atheists there surely need some love, but we must remember that not all the world is as safe as the USA. Naming the group, 'The Unholy Trinity' in the USA, is one thing, but the Devout Muslims in Australia are, shall we say arguably more active than they are in the USA, so I question the wisdom of shoving that moniker in their faces.

As an Atheist I believe that we should all be able to say whatever we want about the gods and religions, but many Muhammadeen do not believe this and are not unknown to use extreme violence to persuade people from doing so. Is it foolhardy, risky, crazy or will the Aussies pile on adequate security to ensure the Trio return to the USA with their heads still firmly attached to their live bodies. Will the soldiers of Allah in the Deen of Muhammad feel tempted and goaded into action by the blasphemous bravado of these three Infidels openly touting themselves as purveyors of Evil?!

The 'Original' unholy trinity are Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet. The Muhammadans may not take too kindly to a False Prophet, an Antichrist, and Satan coming to their land to denigrate their non-prophet and gods.

You can get away with that shit easily when dealing with Christians because their religion has substantially evolved away from Murderous Violence notwithstanding the popes recent comments (Re:his mother), and child raping priests being shrouded from justice, however you three Bozos should perhaps pay a visit to the local BDSM dungeon and rent out metal neck corsets for the duration of your trip to Aussiland because if/when the Aussie Imams or the mujahideen down there get wind of your Unholy Trinity Tour, you may well wish you had thought of a less provocative moniker.

Does anyone know if the Trio has brushed up on their ninjitsu or spetsnaz skills before embarking on the trip or will they be relying entirely upon prayer to The Holy Trinity, to ensure the safe return of the Unholy Trinity.

Perhaps I am overcautious, but while I regard Atheism as interesting, it's nothing to lose your head over.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Is it wise? Re: unholytrinitydownunder tour
I can't really see Islamists getting upset over a piss-taking of something they don't agree with.

Trinity = Polytheism, according to the Islamic fundies.

Big Grin

... and welcome to TTA. Nice name, btw. Wink

01-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Hugh Janus.. Smile
Almost as good as Heywood Jablome...
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
01-02-2015, 09:05 PM
You're an idiot.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-02-2015, 09:19 PM
(01-02-2015 09:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You're an idiot.

Some call me an Asshole, but idiot is okay too if you like. What have I said in my post which you feel is idiotic? The Ninjitsu stuff was just for comedy to be sure but what else disturbs you so much to draw you out spitting insults like that?
02-02-2015, 12:38 AM
(01-02-2015 09:19 PM)Hugh Janus Wrote:  
(01-02-2015 09:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  <random insult>
but what else disturbs you so much to draw you out spitting insults like that?

What disturbs earmuffs?

Everything. Laugh out load

Don't take it personally. Muffsy has made the Ranting Corner thread his own.

Big Grin

02-02-2015, 12:43 AM
(01-02-2015 08:30 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Hugh Janus.. Smile

....or Bigus Dickus....

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
02-02-2015, 03:05 AM
(02-02-2015 12:43 AM)gofish! Wrote:  
(01-02-2015 08:30 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Hugh Janus.. Smile

....or Bigus Dickus....

We have a gweat fwiend in Wome named Bigus Dickus.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-02-2015, 03:25 AM
Hello! Big Grin
02-02-2015, 03:26 AM
(02-02-2015 03:05 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-02-2015 12:43 AM)gofish! Wrote:  ....or Bigus Dickus....

We have a gweat fwiend in Wome named Bigus Dickus.

And what about you? Do you find it... wisible... when I talk about my fwiend... Bigus... Dickus?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.