Is masturbation harmless fun?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-12-2011, 03:57 AM
RE: Is masturbation harmless fun?
My medical opinion is that everyone should relieve themselves once a day. That way you continuously keep yourself calm. For best results use a different person instead of your arm.

Dr. Md. Prof. Phd. Sc. Filox

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Filox's post
01-12-2011, 07:19 PM
(01-12-2011 03:57 AM)Filox Wrote:  My medical opinion is that everyone should relieve themselves once a day. That way you continuously keep yourself calm. For best results use a different person instead of your arm.

You don't actually have to use a different person, you can just pretend that they are a different person. Wink

Mastur of Bateing, GirlyMan.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-12-2011, 02:46 PM
(29-11-2011 07:53 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  How to put this without sounding weird...er.
If man doesn't partake in "extra-curricular activities" for a period of time he will experience some noticeable alterations to his body and behavior. The most troubling of these is a 40% increase in testosterone which everyone knows is not what you want in your system if you want to be a calm individual. That's right folks. If you ain't jerkin the gerkin then you'll turn into the hulk and go on a rampage.

That's complete BS. Not fapping in no way increases test levels.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
02-12-2011, 02:49 PM
(02-12-2011 02:46 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(29-11-2011 07:53 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  How to put this without sounding weird...er.
If man doesn't partake in "extra-curricular activities" for a period of time he will experience some noticeable alterations to his body and behavior. The most troubling of these is a 40% increase in testosterone which everyone knows is not what you want in your system if you want to be a calm individual. That's right folks. If you ain't jerkin the gerkin then you'll turn into the hulk and go on a rampage.

I thought I read somewhere that sexuality activity increased testosterone levels. Maybe I'm crazy.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
02-12-2011, 02:53 PM
(02-12-2011 02:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

I thought I read somewhere that sexuality activity increased testosterone levels. Maybe I'm crazy.

Nope. This has been heavily debated at bodybuilding.com. Numerous studies have been done. Masturbation, ejaculation, orgasm etc has no effect on free testosterone. Where do people think the test goes? Mixed in with semen? Test levels remain incredibly stable unless a person has some sore of pituitary or HPTA disorder. The only way to really manipulate test levels is stil injectible hormones/steroids. Even the crap OTC and pro hormone stuff you buy in stores/online doesn't really raise test levels.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
02-12-2011, 03:15 PM
(01-12-2011 07:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-12-2011 03:57 AM)Filox Wrote:  My medical opinion is that everyone should relieve themselves once a day. That way you continuously keep yourself calm. For best results use a different person instead of your arm.

You don't actually have to use a different person, you can just pretend that they are a different person. Wink

Mastur of Bateing, GirlyMan.

Or use a different hand so it feels like it's a different person.

Master Debater, Erxomai

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
02-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Masturbation is awesome, I am not going to lie. Too much stress? masturbate. Bored? Masturbate. The possibilites are endless!

I have a great idea now that I think about it. There should be a holiday called "masturbation monday" or something like that.
[+] 2 users Like Kaos MD's post
04-12-2011, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 04:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-12-2011 02:53 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 02:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Nope. This has been heavily debated at bodybuilding.com. Numerous studies have been done. Masturbation, ejaculation, orgasm etc has no effect on free testosterone. Where do people think the test goes? Mixed in with semen? Test levels remain incredibly stable unless a person has some sore of pituitary or HPTA disorder.

Or it's pharmacologically induced, or you're just getting old.

(02-12-2011 02:53 PM)germanyt Wrote:  The only way to really manipulate test levels is still injectible hormones/steroids.

Nope, you can just slap on some Androgel or Testim like I do. And I got the labs to prove it. Pellets, sublinguals, and suppositories also work. Each method of administration has its plusses and minuses. What you meant to say was "exogenous testosterone supplementation", not "injectable".

Breathing - it's more art than science.
04-12-2011, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 09:38 AM by ddrew.)
slap.. slap.. slap.. slap.. slap..
slap.. slap.. slap..

slap...*** HEY ***

What the fuck assholes... stop watching damnit!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
04-12-2011, 10:39 PM
I didn't start masterbating until last year.

When I was 7 my mom caught me and beat me for hours. I never even thought about it ever again.

My husband tried to convince me to try, but that feeling of it being a sin was ingrained and just would not go away. He was taking a hypnotherapy course and decided to try some guided hypnotherapy on me (apparently it was freaky because my voice was that of a 7 year old) and had me relive the moment, even the fear, but instead changed the ending to hearing footsteps walking away then continuing to fulfillment. Well it worked! My old memories are in black and white and in silence, and the new implanted one is in full color and sound.

The next week I just could not get enough of myself. I enjoyed it tremendously! Smile Now I love it and use it at least once daily. Big Grin

i read something interesting too - apparently when men masterbate they get energized but when they have sex they get sleepy (something about different hormones) whereas women are the opposite - we get sleepy when masterbating but energized from sex (ready for the next guy when the first is asleep perhaps Wink )
[+] 5 users Like niqi's post