Is masturbation harmless fun?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-12-2011, 03:48 AM
RE: Is masturbation harmless fun?
@ germanyt

Maybe it is not testosterone levels that are changing, but there definitively is something going on, all that nagging, aggressiveness, nervousness, sex impulses, sex thoughts, sex desire, it all goes away in the very instant you are done, so there has to be pretty big change in our brain chemistry. If it is not hormones, it is something else, but there are changes in our body after sex/masturbating.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Duh, just about everyone masterbates.... yet most people say they don't. I do it lol, it's not something to be ashamed. It's normal and everyone will eventually do it once in there life. It's a great way to relieve stress and sexual tension when you are alone.
05-12-2011, 09:42 AM

Masturbation
An everyday act for me.
Sometimes, more than once.

I don't know why people are so afraid to tell the world, that:
"HEY. I like to fuck myself!"
I think it's kind of hot, when someone admits it. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2011, 09:44 AM
(05-12-2011 09:42 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Masturbation
An everyday act for me.
Sometimes, more than once.

I don't know why people are so afraid to tell the world, that:
"HEY. I like to fuck myself!"
I think it's kind of hot, when someone admits it. Wink

Lol xDD Idk about everyday but I'm not gonna lie lol Big Grin
05-12-2011, 09:48 AM
(05-12-2011 09:37 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Duh, just about everyone masterbates.... yet most people say they don't. I do it lol, it's not something to be ashamed. It's normal and everyone will eventually do it once in there life. It's a great way to relieve stress and sexual tension when you are alone.

Admitting masturbation is one thing. Admitting only watersports bukkake with dwarves and ponies excite you, is entirely different. My GF knows I masturbate, but I'll never let her browse through my collection, cuz you know, some days I just want something... "different" Big Grin (and the example I gave was just hypothetical, it's not my taste Tongue )

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 1 user Likes Thammuz's post
05-12-2011, 09:49 AM
(05-12-2011 09:48 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  
(05-12-2011 09:37 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Duh, just about everyone masterbates.... yet most people say they don't. I do it lol, it's not something to be ashamed. It's normal and everyone will eventually do it once in there life. It's a great way to relieve stress and sexual tension when you are alone.

Admitting masturbation is one thing. Admitting only watersports bukkake with dwarves and ponies excite you, is entirely different. My GF knows I masturbate, but I'll never let her browse through my collection, cuz you know, some days I just want something... "different" Big Grin (and the example I gave was just hypothetical, it's not my taste Tongue )

Honest questions.... have you ever masterbated to a picture of a girlfriend? xD
05-12-2011, 10:26 AM

(05-12-2011 09:48 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  Admitting masturbation is one thing. Admitting only watersports bukkake with dwarves and ponies excite you, is entirely different. My GF knows I masturbate, but I'll never let her browse through my collection, cuz you know, some days I just want something... "different" Big Grin (and the example I gave was just hypothetical, it's not my taste Tongue )

I think that I also have "different" or actually rather strange things that excite me.
Most everyone does, in my opinion.
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2011, 10:41 AM
(05-12-2011 09:48 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  Admitting masturbation is one thing. Admitting only watersports bukkake with dwarves and ponies excite you, is entirely different. My GF knows I masturbate, but I'll never let her browse through my collection, cuz you know, some days I just want something... "different" Big Grin (and the example I gave was just hypothetical, it's not my taste Tongue )

That just sounds like any Tuesday to me.

(05-12-2011 09:49 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Honest questions.... have you ever masterbated to a picture of a girlfriend? xD

Now, what would be the point of that? Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-12-2011, 12:52 PM
(04-12-2011 04:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 02:53 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 02:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 02:46 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(29-11-2011 07:53 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  How to put this without sounding weird...er.
If man doesn't partake in "extra-curricular activities" for a period of time he will experience some noticeable alterations to his body and behavior. The most troubling of these is a 40% increase in testosterone which everyone knows is not what you want in your system if you want to be a calm individual. That's right folks. If you ain't jerkin the gerkin then you'll turn into the hulk and go on a rampage.

That's complete BS. Not fapping in no way increases test levels.

I thought I read somewhere that sexuality activity increased testosterone levels. Maybe I'm crazy.

Nope. This has been heavily debated at bodybuilding.com. Numerous studies have been done. Masturbation, ejaculation, orgasm etc has no effect on free testosterone. Where do people think the test goes? Mixed in with semen? Test levels remain incredibly stable unless a person has some sore of pituitary or HPTA disorder.

Or it's pharmacologically induced, or you're just getting old.

(02-12-2011 02:53 PM)germanyt Wrote:  The only way to really manipulate test levels is still injectible hormones/steroids.

Nope, you can just slap on some Androgel or Testim like I do. And I got the labs to prove it. Pellets, sublinguals, and suppositories also work. Each method of administration has its plusses and minuses. What you meant to say was "exogenous testosterone supplementation", not "injectable".

Their effect pales in comparison to injectible anabolics. 500mg/week of test enanthate/cypionate/propionate can raise test levels to 3 and 4 hundred percent of normal. Gels have no effect in the anabolic sense. Trust me bro, I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
05-12-2011, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 07:42 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-12-2011 12:52 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(04-12-2011 04:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 02:53 PM)germanyt Wrote:  The only way to really manipulate test levels is still injectible hormones/steroids.

Nope, you can just slap on some Androgel or Testim like I do. And I got the labs to prove it. Pellets, sublinguals, and suppositories also work. Each method of administration has its plusses and minuses. What you meant to say was "exogenous testosterone supplementation", not "injectable".

Their effect pales in comparison to injectible anabolics. 500mg/week of test enanthate/cypionate/propionate can raise test levels to 3 and 4 hundred percent of normal. Gels have no effect in the anabolic sense. Trust me bro, I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Yeah but I'm on testosterone replacement therapy not running a bodybuilding cycle. Upper quartile of normal range was too high for me. Mid-range is just right for me.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.