Is neo-darwinism a scientific theory?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Is neo-darwinism a scientific theory?
EvolutionKills, go on shitting. I don't mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2015, 03:10 AM
EvolutionKills, go on shitting. I don't mind.
08-10-2015, 03:13 AM
(08-10-2015 03:09 AM)Vladimir Wrote:  EvolutionKills, go on shitting. I don't mind.

(08-10-2015 03:10 AM)Vladimir Wrote:  EvolutionKills, go on shitting. I don't mind.

Hey, look at that! Can't figure out how the forum works? Weeping

But no, really, just keep spewing gibberish without attempting to improve your delivery. I'm sure your inability to properly communicate your point is everyone else's fault. Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-10-2015, 03:20 AM
EvolutionKills, for you to better understand.
08-10-2015, 03:34 AM
(08-10-2015 03:20 AM)Vladimir Wrote:  EvolutionKills, for you to better understand.

What does that even mean? Are you some kind of short bus all-star? Blink

08-10-2015, 03:43 AM
EvolutionKills, go on shitting. Enjoy youself.
08-10-2015, 03:45 AM
(08-10-2015 03:43 AM)Vladimir Wrote:  EvolutionKills, go on shitting. Enjoy youself.

[Image: seriously-bro-troll-harder-thumb.jpg]

08-10-2015, 03:52 AM
EvolutionKills, go on shitting.
08-10-2015, 03:55 AM
(08-10-2015 03:52 AM)Vladimir Wrote:  EvolutionKills, go on shitting.

[Image: Are-You-A-Robot-Or-Do-You-Think-For-Your...=365%2C356]

08-10-2015, 04:10 AM
At work.

(08-10-2015 02:56 AM)Vladimir Wrote:  I feel grateful to you, guys, for your active participation; you provided me with real moral support. So nice of you, I'll manage - with a little help from my friends.
Yet, as I see, you (especially good Unbeliever) suffer some difficulties with embracing the perplexing statement that we each have fathers and mothers. Unlike prokaryotes (and also dandelions, Taraxacum plants), which are asexual organisms, we, beloved, have two (!) parents. Who would have thought??? Moreover, dragonflies, poplars and cats each have two parents as well...
I understand that this paradoxical circumstance heavily bewilders you, and I heartily feel with. Sure, you are not used to think with your own head, you are used to believe those who knows better. The trouble is that they also are not used to think, and for almost 75 years they repeat, in good faith, all the same commonplace. You know, as a crocked shellac platter...
Yes, it is difficult, still you are to try harder and you will manage. I belive in your (latent) intellectual potential; you dare! You see, the evolutionary shift to sexual reproduction was a real game changer. That is, the main rule of the game rested: fitness remained the attribute of units of reproduction. Yet, new players have emerged: heterosexual pairs have come in place of individuals as the units of reproduction. While an individual is nothing, in the world of sex, and has no name at all.
Naturally, the attribute of fitness corresponds now to a heterosexual pair as a true system. And there is no way to break its fitness down to individuals. In science, this is, regrettably, verboten. Yet, since "modern synthesis" is not a scientific theory, STE theorists are not aware of the sad interdiction and feel free to produce any absurdity. A shame.
Once again, there is no such thing as individual fitness, in the world of sex, and you can't help it. For non-biologist—č this is quite clear, they are used to think with their own head. See, scientific knowledge is paradoxical, and it has nothing to do with common sense. That is all there is to it. You dare, guys!

So...... basically the OP doesn't understand fuck, hence their credulity leads them to say evolution can't work?

Seems legit.

Not.