Is people thinking Africa is nothing but jungles and mudhuts just an American thing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 02:27 AM
Is people thinking Africa is nothing but jungles and mudhuts just an American thing
It amazes me how ignorant people are.
Africa has cities just like every other continent, has over 1000 native languages, and has a history of many Empires like Mali,Aksumite,etc.

Yet Many people I talk to genuinely think it's just A giant field with nothing but jungles and mudhuts with no history. Is this just an American thing?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 02:29 AM
RE: Is people thinking Africa is nothing but jungles and mudhuts just an American thing
It's not an American thing either, you just have stupid friends.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
04-03-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: Is people thinking Africa is nothing but jungles and mudhuts just an American thing
(04-03-2014 02:29 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  It's not an American thing either, you just have stupid friends.
None of my friends, but a lot of people I talk to
04-03-2014, 03:03 AM
(04-03-2014 02:27 AM)Aleprauchanist Wrote:  ...

Is this just an American thing?

Dude, I'm seeing a few new threads from you.

I like that you're keen but you seem to end each OP with a broad question that no one person can answer without having researched the subject.

So for future reference, please assume that I have answered each of your questions with... "How the fuck should I know?"

Cheers

Drinking Beverage