Is racial mixing really healthy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2016, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2016 12:23 AM by 1994californication.)
Is racial mixing really healthy?
I was researching the struggles of finding organ/bone marrow transplants for mixed raced people when I came across a video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZGciLSBcs&t=3s about a young she's half Thai and half Italian women struggling with the exact same thing when I found this comment:"Some liberals still can't accept the racial reality of Race mixing. Yes, Race mixing does cause more health problems, this isn't my opinion, this is a fact. Biracial people have a 1-3% chance of surviving leukemia, Whites are around 97%. Yeah, it's true that the reason for Whites surviving longer is due to the fact that they're more likely to be donors, but 97% of Whites are not donors, the reason they live longer is because their blood is not as complex, thus making matches easy to find. Nick Glasgow was 1/4 Japanese and 3/4 White, he died of leukemia due to the fact he was mixed, doctors said he had a 100% chance of dying. If he had been fully White, there would've been only a 3% chance of him dying.

Yes, it is a fact that people will never accept. Generally, people within smaller regions have healthier lives, like White Icelanders have less health problems than White Americans no matter what group you compare. This is due to the fact, believe it or not, slight inbreeding makes the offspring healthier. 3rd cousins breeding a child tends to produce a healthier child, no I'm not joking. 3rd and 4th cousins are more compatible than Race mixing or mixing with siblings. Race mixing is the unhealthiest mixing of humans.

I hope this wakes some Race mixers up. Mixing also destroys diversity. It's a lie by the Zionist Jewish media that Race mixing is healthier. David Satcher was the 16th U.S. Surgeon General and the 1st Black-American surgeon general, he also stated that Black Americans are more likely to die of every disease except for osteoporosis because they are hybrids. Mixed Race people also have a higher rate of autism, rare forms of cancer and other mental problems.

People, please think before you Race mix." It really got me thinking because I have an older bother who happens to be of mixed parentage and now I'm worried about his health and well being.Can anyone please tell me it isn't like this at all?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy.

Not sure if this is bait, but yeah, not even gonna address this one properly.

But, you know, check this nutty racism out while you can, folks.
[+] 3 users Like ViolexTV's post
23-12-2016, 12:04 AM
Um.......hummmmm...let's see....Oh, I got it. Fuck you!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Consider

Not sure if real poster or just drive by.

Well... will be interesting to see.

SO!

Hello 1994californication! Big Grin

Could you, perhaps, give a proper definition as to what 'Race' actually is?

The scientific nomenclature of such?

That'd be a start. Thumbsup
[+] 4 users Like Peebothuhul's post
23-12-2016, 12:15 AM
I mean I'm all for bashing the zionist jew elite but can you please source every single claim you make in the OP?
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
23-12-2016, 12:22 AM
Popcorn

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like WillHopp's post
23-12-2016, 12:31 AM
(23-12-2016 12:15 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  I mean I'm all for bashing the zionist jew elite but can you please source every single claim you make in the OP?

Dayum, them shiny new Jack-boots must be uncomfortable.

Not at work. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
23-12-2016, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2016 01:25 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(22-12-2016 11:49 PM)1994californication Wrote:  I was researching the struggles of finding organ/bone marrow transplants for mixed raced people when I came across a video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZGciLSBcs&t=3s about a young she's half Thai and half Italian women struggling with the exact same thing when I found this comment:"Some liberals still can't accept the racial reality of Race mixing. Yes, Race mixing does cause more health problems, this isn't my opinion, this is a fact. Biracial people have a 1-3% chance of surviving leukemia, Whites are around 97%. Yeah, it's true that the reason for Whites surviving longer is due to the fact that they're more likely to be donors, but 97% of Whites are not donors, the reason they live longer is because their blood is not as complex, thus making matches easy to find. Nick Glasgow was 1/4 Japanese and 3/4 White, he died of leukemia due to the fact he was mixed, doctors said he had a 100% chance of dying. If he had been fully White, there would've been only a 3% chance of him dying.

Yes, it is a fact that people will never accept. Generally, people within smaller regions have healthier lives, like White Icelanders have less health problems than White Americans no matter what group you compare. This is due to the fact, believe it or not, slight inbreeding makes the offspring healthier. 3rd cousins breeding a child tends to produce a healthier child, no I'm not joking. 3rd and 4th cousins are more compatible than Race mixing or mixing with siblings. Race mixing is the unhealthiest mixing of humans.

I hope this wakes some Race mixers up. Mixing also destroys diversity. It's a lie by the Zionist Jewish media that Race mixing is healthier. David Satcher was the 16th U.S. Surgeon General and the 1st Black-American surgeon general, he also stated that Black Americans are more likely to die of every disease except for osteoporosis because they are hybrids. Mixed Race people also have a higher rate of autism, rare forms of cancer and other mental problems.

People, please think before you Race mix." It really got me thinking because I have an older bother who happens to be of mixed parentage and now I'm worried about his health and well being.Can anyone please tell me it isn't like this at all?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-12-2016, 01:37 AM
Thread moved -- this shit doesn't belong in science.

Oh and fuck you.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 26 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-12-2016, 02:27 AM
Is masturbating really healthy OP? Cos the way you carry on you're probably gonna get one really beefy arm and one weeny little one, unless you're careful to always change hands every other wank.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post