Is racial mixing really healthy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2017, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2017 08:28 AM by Lucipurr.)
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
I agree with pretty much everyone in this thread. OP is talking out their ass on this one. I notice they haven't bothered to return. I think that even the worst people can change their ways, though.

Oh well.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
15-03-2017, 09:25 AM
(15-03-2017 07:18 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Hmmmm ... Well I'm your run of the mill white English guy.

Fortunately I love facts and books...

So ... A run of the mill English guy is as follows.

We started off as Piques and Celts. Small and stocky with jet black, blonde or ginger hair. Then we got those pesky Italian genes from the Romans (Plus the non Italian enlisted from previous Roman conquered nations) somewhere around 55BC. They were here until about 450AD.

We thought we were going to have a rest but those great big Vikings decided to rape and pillage us... On the subject of Rape, the Romans called us Anglo Saxons. It meant Angellic Saxon. Our young boys were shipped all over the Roman Empire for recreational activities for their new owners ... Anyway, those big Germans and Danes stuck about for a while.

If that wasn't enough, next we had The Normans. the less said about losing to the French the better.

Anyway, roll on a few hundred years, we had picked up a few tricks and established The British Empire. We brought back people from every corner of the world to the UK from various parts of Europe and Asia.

Our ancestors are predominantly the common ancestors of USA and Australia too.

So run of the Mill Caucasian English are about as mixed race as it gets. We often refer to ourselves with some pride as a mongrel nation and embrace our history.

There is much more scientific evidence to demonstrate a larger gene pool is actually healthier

So OP ... Pick up a book in your spare time. Or if that's not your thing, just try and get out more. Make some friends, have some good times and stop being an utter bellend!!!

PS ... 2 world wars, Jewish immigration in the 30s and the 40s, West Indian and Caribbean immigration in the 60s and current Eastern European and Middle Eastern immigration should keep our gene pool thriving and the huge Chinese populations we have in every major city should keep things moving too. Our NHS never seems to have any problems exclusive to 'mixed race' seeing as though genetically that's pretty much the entire human race.
Priceless post mate. Fucking epic infact Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
15-03-2017, 09:30 AM
(15-03-2017 07:23 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 07:18 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  ...stop being an utter bellend!!!

I'm not familiar with that phrase but I like it and will incorporate it into my daily lexicon effective immediately. Cool

Its good old British vernacular Heath, along with wanker and tosser and Muppet. But bellend is so descriptive of the glans penis its gotta be one of my favorites.
[+] 5 users Like adey67's post
15-03-2017, 09:48 AM
(15-03-2017 08:15 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  I agree with pretty much everyone in this thread. OP is talking out their ass on this one. I notice they haven't bothered to return. I think that even the worst people can change their ways, though.

Oh well.

Give me a rep point then... Cool
15-03-2017, 12:57 PM
(15-03-2017 09:48 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 08:15 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  I agree with pretty much everyone in this thread. OP is talking out their ass on this one. I notice they haven't bothered to return. I think that even the worst people can change their ways, though.

Oh well.

No thanks. I don't know anything about you. You haven't done anything to deserve a positive, neutral or negative rep point from me yet.
17-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Who cares?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
17-03-2017, 10:33 PM
Racial mixing is certainly better than racial segregation.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-03-2017, 10:36 PM
(15-03-2017 09:48 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  

Oh well.

If you can ever get enough reps to work your way into positive numbers and you rep me, I will consider a positive rep for you.

This is based on the concept that you have changed enough opinions to merit reconsideration.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-03-2017, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2017 11:52 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(28-12-2016 03:30 PM)1994californication Wrote:  To all the idiots on this forum who I was hoping to engage in an open and mature discussion with: I was merely looking for a rebuttal to this ignorant comment I found on a Youtube video and had no means of debunking it because as it turns out mixed raced people are having trouble finding suitable organ/bone marrow transplants.And the fact that this hits close to home for me because I have an older brother who is bi-racial whom I love dearly and couldn't fathom him falling ill without the possibility of receiving proper treatment because of the aforementioned struggles.I was hoping to have a rational discussion without the use of accusations of racism when that was not implied in my post nor was that my intentions.But I guess I was wrong.

I don't know whether or not you're a racist, but it's apparent to me that you're a fuckin' idiot. If you'd read some of the replies, you'd understand why your OP presents you as at least absorbing without question the thoughts you reproduced.

tl/dr: Read more and post less ... a lot less.

eta:

Glad to see the dingbat took my advice before I even gave it.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
30-03-2017, 07:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

your an eggplant!