Is racial mixing really healthy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2016, 04:02 AM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(22-12-2016 11:49 PM)1994californication Wrote:  ...
David Satcher was the 16th U.S. Surgeon General and the 1st Black-American surgeon general, he also stated that Black Americans are more likely to die of every disease except for osteoporosis because they are hybrids.

No. Actually, Black Americans™ are more likely to die of every disease because the lumpy bits of the skull are inferior to white people's.

Or was it that their eyes are too close together? I can't remember now.

Perhaps it had something to do with socio-economics Consider Thumbsup

Mixed Race people also have a higher rate of autism,

This is simply the next step in evolution. Autistic people have always been around but their under-developed social skills were a disadvantage on the savannah. Now they are thriving in places like Silicon Valley.

I hope this wakes some Race mixers up. Mixing also destroys diversity. It's a lie by the Zionist Jewish media that Race mixing is healthier.

Speaking, as I do, for Jewish Zionism, I'll let you into a little secret.

As god's chosen people, from early agricultural times, we were tasked with husbandry of the rest of the races.

Like different crops planted near each other, there is bound to be some cross-fertilisation. Some of these cross-breeds will flourish and some with fail.

We encourage the acceptance of the successful cross-breeds at the edges of these densely populated crops (e.g. cities) because it gives the pure-breeds in the centre of the plantations (e.g. Alabama and rural California) an 'other' to fear and despise.

This hatred keeps them busy enough to not notice how we are taking over the financial systems, buying the politicians, running Hollywood and winning all the Nobel Prizes.

But ... shhh ... don't tell anyone.

Wink

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
23-12-2016, 05:00 AM
Not to worry ---

We're all the same race on this planet -- human....

Perhaps things are different on your planet.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-12-2016, 05:19 AM
I promise to swear off all women from any race that doesn't have vaginas.
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
23-12-2016, 05:20 AM
(22-12-2016 11:49 PM)1994californication Wrote:  I was researching the struggles of finding organ/bone marrow transplants for mixed raced people when I came across a video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZGciLSBcs&t=3s about a young she's half Thai and half Italian women struggling with the exact same thing when I found this comment:"Some liberals still can't accept the racial reality of Race mixing. Yes, Race mixing does cause more health problems, this isn't my opinion, this is a fact. Biracial people have a 1-3% chance of surviving leukemia, Whites are around 97%. Yeah, it's true that the reason for Whites surviving longer is due to the fact that they're more likely to be donors, but 97% of Whites are not donors, the reason they live longer is because their blood is not as complex, thus making matches easy to find. Nick Glasgow was 1/4 Japanese and 3/4 White, he died of leukemia due to the fact he was mixed, doctors said he had a 100% chance of dying. If he had been fully White, there would've been only a 3% chance of him dying.

Yes, it is a fact that people will never accept. Generally, people within smaller regions have healthier lives, like White Icelanders have less health problems than White Americans no matter what group you compare. This is due to the fact, believe it or not, slight inbreeding makes the offspring healthier. 3rd cousins breeding a child tends to produce a healthier child, no I'm not joking. 3rd and 4th cousins are more compatible than Race mixing or mixing with siblings. Race mixing is the unhealthiest mixing of humans.

I hope this wakes some Race mixers up. Mixing also destroys diversity. It's a lie by the Zionist Jewish media that Race mixing is healthier. David Satcher was the 16th U.S. Surgeon General and the 1st Black-American surgeon general, he also stated that Black Americans are more likely to die of every disease except for osteoporosis because they are hybrids. Mixed Race people also have a higher rate of autism, rare forms of cancer and other mental problems.

People, please think before you Race mix." It really got me thinking because I have an older bother who happens to be of mixed parentage and now I'm worried about his health and well being.Can anyone please tell me it isn't like this at all?

Which POE are you? Consider

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
23-12-2016, 05:21 AM
(23-12-2016 05:19 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I promise to swear off all women from any race that doesn't have vaginas.

Women with vaginas????

Really?? Wow....

All the ones I've known were only equipped with ONE....

Shocking

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-12-2016, 05:40 AM
by race mixing, I assume you are talking about Homo Sapiens and other high primates, like the lowland gorilla? I wouldn't suggest YOU try it personally, no. You could get your arms ripped off for fun.
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
23-12-2016, 05:44 AM
We'll have replacement parts, blood, marrow etc. readily available from labs soon enough anyway.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
23-12-2016, 05:55 AM
(23-12-2016 05:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 05:19 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I promise to swear off all women from any race that doesn't have vaginas.

Women with vaginas????

Really?? Wow....

All the ones I've known were only equipped with ONE....

Shocking

If there were an entire race with only one vagina that would be a very popular vagina indeed.
23-12-2016, 06:23 AM
(23-12-2016 05:55 AM)ImFred Wrote:  If there were an entire race with only one vagina that would be a very popular vagina indeed.

Thanks for the Return of the Jedi image destroyed... Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
23-12-2016, 06:37 AM
Derp.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle