Is racial mixing really healthy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2016, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2016 07:57 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(22-12-2016 11:49 PM)1994californication Wrote:  I was researching the struggles of finding organ/bone marrow transplants for mixed raced people when I came across a video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZGciLSBcs&t=3s about a young she's half Thai and half Italian women struggling with the exact same thing when I found this comment:"Some liberals still can't accept the racial reality of Race mixing. Yes, Race mixing does cause more health problems, this isn't my opinion, this is a fact. Biracial people have a 1-3% chance of surviving leukemia, Whites are around 97%. Yeah, it's true that the reason for Whites surviving longer is due to the fact that they're more likely to be donors, but 97% of Whites are not donors, the reason they live longer is because their blood is not as complex, thus making matches easy to find. Nick Glasgow was 1/4 Japanese and 3/4 White, he died of leukemia due to the fact he was mixed, doctors said he had a 100% chance of dying. If he had been fully White, there would've been only a 3% chance of him dying.

Yes, it is a fact that people will never accept. Generally, people within smaller regions have healthier lives, like White Icelanders have less health problems than White Americans no matter what group you compare. This is due to the fact, believe it or not, slight inbreeding makes the offspring healthier. 3rd cousins breeding a child tends to produce a healthier child, no I'm not joking. 3rd and 4th cousins are more compatible than Race mixing or mixing with siblings. Race mixing is the unhealthiest mixing of humans.

I hope this wakes some Race mixers up. Mixing also destroys diversity. It's a lie by the Zionist Jewish media that Race mixing is healthier. David Satcher was the 16th U.S. Surgeon General and the 1st Black-American surgeon general, he also stated that Black Americans are more likely to die of every disease except for osteoporosis because they are hybrids. Mixed Race people also have a higher rate of autism, rare forms of cancer and other mental problems.

People, please think before you Race mix." It really got me thinking because I have an older bother who happens to be of mixed parentage and now I'm worried about his health and well being.Can anyone please tell me it isn't like this at all?

You are a fucking ignoramus of the first order. You are also of "mixed race" and so is everyone on the planet.
Childhood cancers are decreasing.
There is no such thing as "pure race" anything ....
http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123
EVERYONE alive is a "hybrid", even Icelanders. You have not presented any data that says people in smaller communities are healthier. People in larger communities have more ready access to health care. You fool.
That's not what Satcher said.
Leukemias are not all treated by bone marrow transplantion. Increasingly, they are treated with successful multi-modalities, with transplantation being a last resort.
You have not accounted for all the well and happy "mixed race" children who will never get any cancer. They VASTLY outnumber the very very few who get a disease which requires transplantation.
I remember that the number is something like 0.016 percent of children may get a blood disorder. That's FAR FAR less than YOUR chance of dying in an accident.
Just walking out the door in the morning you are more likely to die from an accident than get a fatal cancer. (Please Californication, stay in your basement and do not go out ever again, and the world will be a better place), and you will be safer. Please hide yourself ASAP. Please.

What a gigantic pile of rubbish and ignorant SHIT.

"Mixing destroys diversity" Facepalm
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
Some stupidity is incompatible with life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Satcher
http://www.bloodjournal.org/content/100/...ecked=true

There is no data that says "race-mixing causes more health problems" If you have any, let's have it. For ALL ages, and all diseases and every single number on your "mixed" scale.
Define "race mixing", in terms of DNA percentages.

You are an idiot Valley Girl, right ? Go snap some gum, "fer sure" if you think that's not a risk to yourself, (which it could be).

"Race" is a social construct.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 17 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-12-2016, 07:33 AM
I'm on vacation and thus don't have bandwidth or time to dig as I would at home on my desktop, so thanks Bucky for that reply.

From a geneticist's point of view, not only is Bucky right that there's really no such thing as a "pure" population (look at the gene history map of the National Genographic Project website!), but the OP is horrendously wrong about "cross breeds" and health.

In any population, human or otherwise, the highest chance of having healthy offspring in the face of disease is to have mates who are as genetically diverse from one another's DNA as possible.

Google the "sweaty teeshirt experiments" if you want to learn a bit more.

And since when are we worried about a fractional increase in likelihood of sickle cell (a malaria adaptation that cropped up in SOME African populations) compared to the thousands of diseases to which our offspring become more resistant when they're racially mixed?

It's not your stepbrother's health you should fear for, but your own.

Learn more biology. Your racist leaders have been lying to you.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 9 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
23-12-2016, 07:44 AM
True story. Don't have sex with farm animals. I think that's what happened to the OP. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like houseofcantor's post
23-12-2016, 08:19 AM
Everyone knows that crossbred animals are healthier than purebreds. Duh!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
23-12-2016, 08:29 AM
(23-12-2016 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  Everyone knows that crossbred animals are healthier than purebreds. Duh!

My dog was a bastard and we had to put him down at 18. All the purebreds who were withhim once were long gone at that time.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
23-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Sounds like short term problems.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
23-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Found the OP's family tree.

[Image: nubian-desert-3-of-6_zpsfqd4x8qu.jpg]

That explains a lot...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 6 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
23-12-2016, 12:25 PM
(22-12-2016 11:49 PM)1994californication Wrote:  Yes, Race mixing does cause more health problems, this isn't my opinion, this is a fact. Biracial people have a 1-3% chance of surviving leukemia, Whites are around 97%. Yeah, it's true that the reason for Whites surviving longer is due to the fact that they're more likely to be donors, but 97% of Whites are not donors, the reason they live longer is because their blood is not as complex, thus making matches easy to find.

I'm happy to take the bait.

According to a UK National Cancer Intelligence Network (NCIN) study in 2002-2006, people from the mixed ethnic groups had a significantly lower risk of getting cancers than whites—20% to 60% in fact.
(If you disagree with these figures, can you please cite accredited references that support your claim.)

And your claim about whites' blood not being "as complex" is just absurd, and not worthwhile debating.

Your comments sound like those typical of rabid white supremacist/racist groups with a major white-superiority chip on their shoulders. Can I ask if you're a neo-Nazi or KKK member?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 8 users Like SYZ's post
23-12-2016, 12:26 PM
Instead of giving toys to disadvantaged kids this Christmas, make a financial donation to a medical research project. That would be a much better use of your money.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
23-12-2016, 12:30 PM
So, OP, who did your previous significant other run off with? Sounds like your agenda is driven primarily by butthurt.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Astreja's post