Is racial mixing really healthy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Is racial mixing really healthy?
(23-12-2016 05:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 05:19 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I promise to swear off all women from any race that doesn't have vaginas.

Women with vaginas????

Really?? Wow....

All the ones I've known were only equipped with ONE....

Shocking

Perhaps both of you are trans-phobic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Is racial mixing really healthy?
(23-12-2016 12:30 PM)Astreja Wrote:  So, OP, who did your previous significant other run off with? Sounds like your agenda is driven primarily by butthurt.

The good old "they stole are women/men" trope is indeed almost omnipresent in the anti-miscegeneration circles. My bet is that considering that 1994 is likely the date of birth of the individual, he is part of the 15% or so individual of his group of age to be a virgin. Evil ethnic minorities/feminist (or even better feminist from an ethnic minority) are useful to deflect blame and preserve one's ego. You don't attract a lot of butterflies with vinegar.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
23-12-2016, 03:53 PM
(23-12-2016 12:46 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 05:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Women with vaginas????

Really?? Wow....

Shocking

But I loved Smokey and the Bandit
[+] 3 users Like I'mFred's post
23-12-2016, 04:51 PM
(23-12-2016 01:05 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 12:30 PM)Astreja Wrote:  So, OP, who did your previous significant other run off with? Sounds like your agenda is driven primarily by butthurt.

The good old "they stole are women/men" trope is indeed almost omnipresent in the anti-miscegeneration circles. My bet is that considering that 1994 is likely the date of birth of the individual, he is part of the 15% or so individual of his group of age to be a virgin. Evil ethnic minorities/feminist (or even better feminist from an ethnic minority) are useful to deflect blame and preserve one's ego. You don't attract a lot of butterflies with vinegar.

Those bothered by race-mixing are getting the short end in the sexual selection game. They are, to use a Britishism, not spoilt for choice in that arena.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
23-12-2016, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2016 07:38 PM by Fireball.)
(23-12-2016 12:46 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 05:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Women with vaginas????

Really?? Wow....

Shocking

I think that they are just yanking each other's chains. Yes Though I did have an uncle who was a surgical assistant who assisted in a surgical procedure where a woman had two vaginas. True or not, I don't know, but I can believe it COULD happen, given the other things that happen in biological systems.

BoT, racial mixing is frowned upon, given that not-human mates would define racial mixing. Good luck getting offspring.
23-12-2016, 07:51 PM
(23-12-2016 07:33 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 12:46 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Perhaps both of you are trans-phobic.

I think that they are just yanking each other's chains. Yes Though I did have an uncle who was a surgical assistant who assisted in a surgical procedure where a woman had two vaginas. True or not, I don't know, but I can believe it COULD happen, given the other things that happen in biological systems.

I've seen pics of a woman with two vaginas (internal, external looked normal) and a guy on reddit has two penises. (peni?) He did an AMA.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
23-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Whoops. My daughter is half Mexican. Can I get a do-over? How does that work?
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
23-12-2016, 08:57 PM
Huh? Fucking HUH? What race are you mixing with? Elves, dwarves? Dogs, bears? If you are talking about mixing with some nonhuman race , what race would it be? Let us know.
23-12-2016, 09:01 PM
A few more years of genetic manipulation, and this debate will be replaced by debates as to whether or not it's ethical to have man-goat babies.

'Murican Canadian
23-12-2016, 10:00 PM
(23-12-2016 09:01 PM)yakherder Wrote:  A few more years of genetic manipulation, and this debate will be replaced by debates as to whether or not it's ethical to have man-goat babies.

google "sheepsquatch"... Evil_monster

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky